Olivia POV

Why would Taehyung do that?! And of course J Hope had to ruin the moment. It was a nice moment, but I'm glad he didn't do anything, I would never.

I'm not gonna lie I've had a few fantasies here and there but that's it! I don't know about him though. I wonder if he has before?

J Hope left the room and I crawled out from the under the covers. Taehyung was sitting next to me on the edge of the bed laughing.

I shoved him and got up. "You're so mean!"

He continued laughing and got up with me. "Oh come on Olivia." he pulled me by my waist so I was against his chest. "You wish I was being serious."

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh! Stop it." I tried pushing him away but I wasn't moving.

He spun me around so my back was against his chest and started swaying. He began to sing their song Just One Day in a deep husky voice. It was so amazing, he hit every note.

I was smiling from ear to ear. I closed my eyes and swayed with him, I was enjoying this moment. It was perfect. He was taller than me by a few inches so my head fell just below his neck.

Listening to his soft flawless singing while be pressed against his warm body was something I'll always love. It was first time I've heard him sing to me and it was so good. It is better in person than on a screen to me.

He finally finished singing and I opened my eyes. He turned me around and kissed my forehead. "I missed you Olivia." he spoke softly.

"I missed you too Taehyung." I say wrapping my arms around his torso. "You sing amazing, it's better in person than through a screen."

"Well, I'll be more than happy to sing to you whenever you wish Olivia." he kissed my forehead again and looked down at me.

Our eyes looked with each other as we were barely swaying. His dark brown eyes sparkled from the light my window let in. His golden skin was shimmering. His hair fell over his eyes just a bit. I think he needs a hair cut. I love this, this messy just woke up look. I want to wake up to this everyday.