J Hope POV

What was taking so long for them to get back. I plopped onto my bed laying on my back. I wish Jimin was here with me. I wouldn't feel so lonely.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole secret dating thing. What if someone catches us kissing...if we ever did. I mean there are so many negatives to this, too many.

I'm not sure what Jimin has done to be but it confuses me. I just woke up one morning with nothing but him on my mind. Nothing but Jimin.

At first I thought I was crazy. I though that it was just signaling broship but it turned out to be a different kind of feeling...it was warm and tingling.

The way he looked at me with those eyes, his sculpted face and perfect smile. Not to mention his cute laugh or his failed attempt at trying to make a sexy face. Or maybe it's just how solid his chest is and rippling abs-

Oh my god what is happening to me? I covered my face with a pillow and let out a long sigh. "Park Jimin!" I screamed into my pillow. "What have you done!" my muffled screams were only a tiny bit of built up emotion I let out.

The thought of him shirtless brought another feeling to my lonely body...I tried my hardest to ignore the bulge forming in my boxers. I rolled over on my stomach just to ignore the feeling, it was almost impossible.

I screamed into the pillow again. "God dammit Jimin!"

"What did I do?" I heard a voice open the door. My head shot up and there he stood...shirtless...