Olivia POV

I groan as I roll over and collide with someone. The light was shining through my blinds, directly on my face. I sit up and run my eyes before letting out a big yawn and stretch.

I look to my side to see what I collided with, it was a sleeping Taehyung. A cute peaceful sleeping Taehyung. Does this mean we are done fighting? Does this mean everything is okay now?

My eyes were glued to him and a smile appeared on my face. He was laying on his back, his shirt up showing a hint of his stomach. His arms were sprawled out along with his legs as he snored very quietly. His brown hair was a little messy, I'm sure mine was as well but he was so perfect. Even when he looked like a mess he was perfect. Taehyung is my perfect mess.

Carefully I crawl out of my bed slowly so I didn't wake him and tip toe to my bathroom. I shut the door quietly and try to wake up a bit. I wash my face and fix my hair just a bit so it doesn't look like a lions mane. I brush my teeth and peak out the door and see he is still sleeping.

I smirk to myself. I should wake him up. I was wearing a baggy T Shirt I stole from Jungkook and in my underwear. Oh my god! Was I sleeping like this all night? Do you think he noticed? I hope not.

The baggy shirt did cover it up so I think I was okay. I carefully walk over to my closet and look for shorts, or pants, or tights...of course I have none clean! Ugh!

I head back over to my bed and climb on top of Taehyung and sit on his torso. I smile and poke his face. He didn't budge. I poke it again. "Tae." I whisper.

He groaned keeping his eyes closed. "What?"

I chuckled. "Taehyung." I chimed out. "Wake up."

He stretches and sighs slowly opening his eyes. "Olivia? What are you doing?" he asks looking at me and smiling.

"Nothing, can you get up now?" I ask smiling down to him.

He grabbed onto my hips and rolled me over so he was hugging me again and closed his eyes. "No, another hour olive." he groaned out.

I tried moving but it was no use he held his arms around me tightly and I was stuck. "Tae?" I whispered.

"Sshhhh go back to sleep baby." he said coming closer to me. Ugh, Kim Taehyung!