Olivia POV

I ran out the room full of sweating boys and the smell of gross air left my nose and fresh air filled it. Ew, how can they be so gross. I cringed as I walked down the hallway.

I made it outside and walked across the street to the cafe. I walked up to the counter and ordered my items before I heard chuckling coming from across the room.

"That's jungkooks cousin."

"She met g Dragon and he took her home."

"To his house?"

"Yeah I think."

"Wow it's not like there is anything special about her."

"Do you think she is dating him?"

"Or she could be dating one of the BTS members."

"I bet she is dating all of them behind jungkooks back."

"Probably, she looks like a whore."

I stayed silent and waited patiently for my drink. I tried blocking out the conversation and rumors coming from behind me. Ugh, fangirls are too much. Its ridiculous. I wonder what everyone else is saying about me.

"I can't believe she is his cousin I mean look at her she isn't even as pretty as him."

"She's ugly."

"I bet she has problems in her head and she isn't even his real cousin."

"Like brainwash?"

"Yeah or something like that."

"What a bitch."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Brain wash? Really? That's the best you can come up with?

I finally get my orders and started to head out while the girls scoffed and watched me walk. Can you not?

"You know it's really rude to stare and make fun of someone you don't even know." a familiar voice spoke up. "And it's unkind to make such incorrect rumors about someone just because you're jealous of them."

I looked up and seen G Dragon talking to the girls as he stood in front of me. I looked at them as he continued speaking. "So, in other words delete the picture you took of her and don't post anything negative about this beautiful young lady... unlike you too." he gave an attitude.

The two girls looked at him with mouths hung open wide. They were speechless and I smirked sticking my tongue out at them.

G Dragon pulled me by my arm outside. "Hey sorry about those girls."

"Oh n-no it's okay, I kind of expected to hear some crap, cause Jungkook is my cousin." I replied smiling.

"Well that's good but people can still be jerks...where you heading with 2 drinks?" he asked cheery.

I smiled and chuckled. "Across the street, the boys are working and Jungkook wanted a milkshake."

"Ah." he nodded. "Then whose that for?" he pointed to my milkshake.

I looked at him and smiled. "Me." I took a sip through the straw.