Taehyung POV

I watched Olivia hang out with them. GOT7. why do you have to work with them in the first place. Cant we just do our own things?

Yugyeom smirked at her and looked at her causing her to blush. Hey! Why is she blushing? Stop it! It angered me but she looked away. Hmpft. "Sheesh..." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms leaning against the wall.

I watched as everyone else introduced themselves. JB stood up and didn't even look at her. He avoided her entirely! He just walked away! How could you walk away from that! From her?! She is beautiful.

I glared at him as he sat across the room by himself. I really don't like JB, after what he tried to do with my last relationship. Jerk.

I went back to looking at Olivia and the other members. BamBam would not get his eyes off of her! Grrr...stop it! I'll cut your eyes out myself! I know she is pretty and all but jeez! "Stop eye fucking my girlfriend." I mumbled to myself in an angry tone.

"Olivia!" I heard Jungkook yell.

"Yeah!" she responded. She said goodbye to GOT7 with a smile on her face. Oh wipe it off already would you? I rolled my eyes as she skipped to Jungkook.

Her dress flowed at the bottom and her curly hair bounced along with the sound of her shoes. She was utterly stunning but I couldn't look at her. Why would it matter? Everyone else can't keep their eyes to themselves.