Olivia POV

Today is the day my plane is leaving and I haven't told Taehyung or Jungkook anything. My mom agreed with me that surprising them would make them really happy.

"Bye sweetie!" my mom waved to me as I boarded the plane. "Call me when you get there!"

I smiled and waved back. "I will I love you!"

"I love you too!" She called out as I got onto to the plane. I put up my bags and once again I got the window seat! Yes! I don't feel like falling asleep this time maybe I'll just watch BTS videos.

The ride was over before I knew it, mostly because I did end up sleeping. I watched them until I fell asleep. I got off the plane and got my things and headed out.

Their house was only about 4 blocks away so I can walk. It wasn't chilly, in fact it was nice, it was really warm. I was wearing a white short sleeve crop top, blue jeans short shorts, and a red plad flannel wrapped around my waist. My hair grew longer and was a little past the middle of my back, not to mention my bad ass tan I got this summer. I was wearing black high tops along with it. I worked out all last month cause I was gaining a little weight so my abs are toned as hell! Even though I still eat an entire ice cream container by myself.

I arrive at the boys steps and knock on the door. I hear shuffling and then a loud scream. "OLIVIAAAAA!" the door flew open and Jungkook hugged me tightly. "You wernt suppose to be here yet!"

"I know I wanted to surprise you." I laugh. I come inside and see Taehyung rushing towards me.

I drop my bags and open my arms which are quickly filled with him picking me up and spinning me around. "Baby I missed you so much!" He said hugging me and not letting go for a moment.