Olivia POV

I walked out of the building and still couldn't believe it. Jungkook gave me enough money to by a car! I wouldn't buy one get but jeez! I think it's crazy how he can give money out like that.

What to do first though? I walked around downtown looking at stores and other places to spend my money. I have a whole hour to myself. Won't I get lonely? Ah, oh well, I'll see them tonight.

A small store caught my attention...a Kpop store. I walked inside and seen everything from Big Bang to Sistar to BTS to Black Pink. I was amazed at everything. I looked through the posters and seen this really good one of BTS. they all posed so nicely, even Jungkook. My walls are kind of blank...

I continued looking and stopped when I seen a familiar looking jacket. It had a bunch of donuts on it and it was yellow...God where do I know this from. I stared at it for a minute before it popped into my head. Oh! It's GOT7 just right video! Um...Mark wore it! It's really pretty to be honest. I might get cold later...

I was about to leave when a shirt caught my attention...it was quite weird, it looked like a bunch of numbers were quilted randomly together. Next to it was an album by someone named Zico. I read the poster above it. 'shirt limited edition from I am you, you are me -Zico.'

Hmmm....I don't know who Zico is but apparently he is famous. He must be pretty good if he gets a spot towards the front. I pick up the album and head towards the register.

I drop all my items down and pay for it. "You look familiar." the cashier said to me.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Aren't you the girl related to Jungkook?" she asked.

I chuckled nervously. "Well I mean-"

"You are!" She squealed. "Look! Jimin posted a picture with you guys saying you were his cousin!" She shoved her phone in my face.

I smiled awkwardly. "Oh well, yeah."

"Sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you, but come back soon okay!?" She yelled as I grabbed my things and walked out the door. Sheesh is this what the guys deal with everyday? It's annoying.

I started walking towards the house so I could put everything up. It wasn't that far of a walk, just a few blocks. I seen a bunch of commotion coming from the mall. I wonder what it is this time...

I hurry up and get inside the house and put my bags in my room then head back out. I walk towards the mall and see a black SUV surrounded by a bunch of screaming girls. Hmm? Is someone famous here?

I walk up to the screaming girls. They were pushing and yelling at each other as cameras flashed everywhere. Jeez, I just want to get to the mall.

I finally maze my way through the people and enter the mall. Wow, it's bigger than I thought. I smile and make my way through the store. There were so many beautiful stores I wanted to go into but I didn't want to waste all of jungkooks money.

I smirked to myself. Well...he did say to have fun...

I ran into a jewelry shop and bought my self some earrings and a really pretty rose gold necklace. I'm sure Jin would love something from here. I look around until I came across diamond earrings that were beautiful. I made sure they weren't too big and that they were for a guy, not a girl.

I left the store and found another kpop store. I walked inside, it was much bigger, it had more things in it. I looked around and spotted a taeyang album. Jimin would love this! I bought it and left the store.

Next there was a shoe store. I ran inside and I wanted to buy everything. I bought a pair of sneaker and a few pairs of heels before looking in the guys section. Red high too converses....Namjoon had been wanting these forever! I got those too along with some blue and white sneakers for Jungkook, they were super stylish.

My hands were getting full but I didn't care. I seen a pillow store and immediately thought of Yoongi, cause he sleeps and is tired all the time. I looked through the selection until I found a fuzzy gold one. I was about to the leave the store when I seen a create your own pillow. Perfect! I made a smallish one with Yoongis name stitched in black sparkly yarn.

I seen a near by video game store and went inside. They had my favorite game! Legends of Zelda Ocarina of Time! I snatched it up and looked around. I seen a Mario plushy, for Princess Jin of course.

I've gotten everyone a present except J Hope and Taehyung. I sighed. I don't know if I should get Taehyung anything...it would be a bit awkward.

Finally I seen a dance store and walked inside. There was a book about dancing and rapping and singing, maybe Hoseok would like this, I'm not quiet sure. I bought it and was heading towards the doors of the mall when something caught my eyes.

There was a display of headphones and they looked fancy. They were 200 each. I only have 250 left and I want to get me and Taehyung a pair....I mean I seen how old and worn out his headphones are he has now.

I thought about it for a good 10 minutes before leaving with only buying one pair.

As I made it outside the black SUV was still parked there and someone was sitting on the top of the car and there were still screaming fangirls. As I got closer I seen it was the one and only G Dragon. Oh my goodness, I see why everyone was crowding him.

I don't have time to, my hands are full and it was starting to get dark. I was in the mall for a good 3-4 hours. I made my way through the crowd, I kept getting pushed and pulled by the chaos. I lost my balance and fell. No one paid attention. I couldn't stand up. "Hey!" a voice yelled loudly. "Everyone stop moving and be quiet for a minute!" it was G-Dragon.

Everyone stopped moving and I tried getting up. I eventually did with the help of the one and only. "Hey, you alright?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah." I say standing up. The bags on my arms where getting heavier by the second.

"That's a lot of bags you got there, are you walking?" he asked.

"Yeah I only live a few blacks away." I smile politely.

He smiled and looked the bags from me. "C'mon I'll give you a ride." he started heading towards the car and I was frozen. He looked back. "C'mon!" he laughed.

Everyone around us was mumbling.
"Who is she?"
"Isn't she jungkooks sister or whatever?"
"Why is he being so nice?"
"Does he know her?"

Out of the crowd someone screamed..."that's jungkooks cousin!"

The fangirls went wild. Oh no. G- Dragon quickly helped me in and shut the door and told the diver to go. "Are you really his cousin?" he asked.

I nodded shyly. "Y- Yes."

He laughed. "Wow that's amazing!"

Tell me about it. I said in my head. I'm sitting with G- Dragon. "What are you doing by yourself?" he asked me.

"Oh the guys were working and told me to do something fun so I went out and bought stuff." I explained.

"I met Jungkook once." he began to tell. "His face was unbelievable. It was like he seen God or something."

"Oh I know." I laughed. "He is obsessed with you and Jimin loves Taeyang."

"Is that so?" he smiled. "I may have to hang out with you guys soon then huh?"

My eyes were open wide. "W-well-"

"Don't mention it, we are here now." he smiled. He got out first and then let me out. The car and Van were both here so everyone was home. I hope they wernt worried about me.