Jungkook POV

"Alright guys!" I yelled grabbing my keys. "Let's pile in the van!"

I seen Taehyung say good bye to Olivia and placed a kiss on her nose. Jimin and J Hope have been stuck to each other's side lately...weird. Jin and Namjoon ran out the door and Yoongi took his time. I was the last person out before saying goodbye to my lil cuz.

"Bye Olive." I smiled.

She ran to me and hugged me. "Please hurry back." she looked up at me with big eyes.

I laughed and hugged her back. "We will, I'll make sure Tae doesn't get into too much trouble."

"Too Much?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, bye! Love you Olivia!" I yelled before shutting the door and heading towards the van. Taehyung is a trouble maker so I can't stop him from being a nuisance but I'll try my best.

I hop in the front seat and start the van and pull off. "Why is it you make the maknae do everything?" I ask with a smile looking through the rear view mirror.

"Cause you're in your youth." Yoongi spoke quietly.

I looked at him. "And you're not?"

"I'm more precious." he smirked shutting his eyes and leaning against the window.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to the road. Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke up. "Yoongi...I'm far more precious than you'll ever be."

Everyone chuckled. "Tae, you only wish." Namjoon said.

"Huh? What was that?" Taehyung asked wrapping a hand around his ear and leaning towards Namjoon.

"I said you only wish." he replied.

Taehyung smirked. "Are you one of the most handsome guys of the year? Huh?" he paused waiting for an answer, Namjoon didn't reply but sighed and smiled. "That's what I thought potato."

"Hey I am not a potato!" Namjoon defended.

"Yeah he is not a potato!" Jin defended Namjoon.

Everyone looked at Jin. "Oh quiet, you're only saying that cause you like him." Yoongi laughed.

Jin glared at him and Namjoon rolled his eyes. I seen Hoseok and Jimin look at each other and look away. Are they okay? What's going on with them?

I pulled into the parking lot and parked the car. "Okay everyone get out."

They all piled out and we walked into the building. Our manager was waiting frantically. "Where were you guys!?" he yelled. "I've been waiting for almost 2 hours!"