Jungkook POV

I was silent as Taehyung ate his meal. I just hope Olivia doesn't wake up before he is done eating. It kills me knowing that he hurt my cousin. It kills me more because I can't kill him.

I knew from the start that something like this was going to happen. He cheats on every girl he is with. Every single girl, then acts like it's nothing. But something about Olivia makes me feel like he had a heart, well at least he did.

Taehyung isn't taking this the same way other girls found out he was cheating on them, he kind of threw it out the window. But with Olivia....its like he cares. It's almost as if he is trying to think of a way to fix everything.

It's scares me that he can be up to a plan such as this. Either everything will come out perfect or everything is going to crash and burn, more then it has already.

I heard a door open and out walked Olivia. Taehyung shot is head at her.

"Olivia." He spoke looking at her.

She said something but I was too focused on Taehyung to realize what it was. I watched him. He didn't get up He just say quietly at the table.

Olivia smiled and thanked Jin for the pancakes and came over to sit next to me. She stopped when she seen Taehyung, he did the same thing. Everyone in the kitchen was quiet.

"Good morning Jungkook." she smiled faintly sitting down next to me.

"Good morning Olivia." I smiled at her.

Taehyung looked down at his plate and picked at his food. I seen a tear run down his face which he immediately brushed away. "Oh um, thank you for breakfast, I'll be ready to go to work in around an hour." he got up and left the room quickly.

Taehyung crying? I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I see that correctly? And over a girl? Maybe Olivia means more to him than I thought.