Olivia POV

We were in the car and Taehyung was driving. It was a different car then last time, let's hope the seat belts work in this one. There wasn't anything special about it, it was just a car. You would think cause they are famous and whatever that they would get something else but nah, they are pretty chill.

Taehyung reached over and held my hand. "I've missed you so much." He said smiling.

I looked at him. His brown hair almost over his eyes, his golden skin, that smile, oh my gosh that smile. His eyes were a perfect shade of brown and his features were like the rest of him, perfect.

"Olivia!?" Taehyung yelled. I jumped and gasped.

I looked around and the car stopped. "What?!"

He chuckled. "We are here, you were staring at me for like a solid 2 minutes."

I looked away. "Oh...uh...sorry." I was embarrassed.

He smirked. "It's okay I am a glory to behold."

I rolled my eyes. "The only thing my eyes will be be holding is a warm slice of pizza while you glorify yourself in high expectations and a cocky self esteem." I cross my arms and looked at him.

He holds his chest. "Ouch, that almost hurt my ego." he smirked at me.

I slapped his arm and opened the door. "Whatever." Taehyung, always arrogant, it never stops.

"Have you gotten more sassy since you left?" he asks walking into the pizza place with me.

He holds the door for me. "No, I just never said anything cause I was afraid it would make you cry and ruin your makeup." I smile walking in.

He chuckles. "You are so mean."

I kiss his cheek. "I know."