Jungkook POV

After work it was time to get home. Olivia wasn't back yet and it's been 2 hours. I'll text her letting her know we went home, I wonder where she is at?

She probably went to the mall or something, you know girls and Jin love that kind of stuff. I hope she is back soon.

We all get home and everyone is tired. Even though it was two hours we were already learning lyrics and a choreography for the first song. I wish I slept more the night before.

Another 2 hours last and Olivia still isn't home. I'm starting to get nervous. I try to call her but she isn't answering. "Hey guys, have any of you tried getting a hold of Olivia?" I ask walking into the living room. "She isn't answering my calls."

"Weird, let me try." Hoseok pulled out his phone to call her, no answer.

Jeez, where is that girl? I hope she isn't in danger of anything. Just as I thought this the front door open and in walked Olivia and G Dragon. Whoa....what...
I stood there frozen.

My idol...and my cousin...they aren't together right? But why would she be with him. He helps her carry bags into her room, they must have went shopping together. I smiled.

"Olivia!" I yelled running to her. "Why didn't you answer your texts?"

"Oh I'm sorry, my phone died while I was shopping." she smiled. "I got you guys presents."

"Really?" I smiled. "What's mine?" I asked curious.

She rolled her eyes. "Not until after dinner." I pouted.

G Dragon smiled. "So you really are his cousin, nice to meet you again Jungkook."

I stared at him wide eyed and in shock. "Yeah, nice to meet you too again cuz you're awesome." I was so close to fanboying.

"Well, I hope to see you all soon, I was just dropping her off." he hugged me. He. Hugged. Me. Oh. My. God. "See you later Olivia!" he waved as he left.

My mouth hung open wide. "Olivia! How the hell did you end up meeting God!?" I yelled at her.

She started laughing. "Well I had to die first-"

I slapped her arm. "I'm serious!"

"Okay okay." everyone ran from the living room to where we were to hear the story. "Its not that interesting, really, he was just outside the mall and a bunch of fangirls were crowding him so I tried to get through and fell, getting trampled. He helped me up and took me home."

I stared at Olivia in aw. "He hugged me." I smiled widely.