Olivia POV

"There is nothing to talk about." I spoke running out of the room. Jungkook lied. He said he wouldn't be here.

I run until I make it outside and sit on the sidewalk. I pulled my knees to my chest and started crying. "Why taehyung?" I sobbed to myself.

I cousin believe he would do such a thing. Who the hell is Jiyoung anyway!? I bet she is prettier than me...

I began to cry harder. It was cold and dark and I was alone, I wish I never came back.

"Hello." a voice called from next to me. I shot my head up and seen another young guy sitting next to me. I must have been so blinded by heartache that I didn't notice another person sitting next to me.

I stared at the boy. He had blonde hair and was very skinny and tall. "Oh, hi, sorry I didn't see you sitting here."

"Thats okay, my name is Mark what's yours?" he asked with a smile.

I smiled and whipped away my tears. "Olivia."

"Do you work here?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No I just come here to dance."

"I don't work here either, I work for JYP." Mark smiled.

Jungkook ran out through the doors and seen me sitting down. "Olivia? Who is this- oh hey Mark." He spoke.

They know each other? He must be part of GOT7. "Are you part of that group GOT7 they are working with?" I ask Mark.

He smiles. "Yes, if you're not famous, and you don't work here, how did you know?"

"She's my cousin."
"I'm his cousin."

We spoke at the same time. We giggled a bit. "It was nice meeting you Mark." I shook his hand and he helped me to my feet.

"You too Olivia." he gave me a faint smile.