Yoongi POV

I sat at the table and rubbed my eyes. I wish I didn't stay up all night watching Korean dramas until like 4 in the morning. But they are so captivating.

I groan and stretch before Jungkook whispers to me. "Can you go wake up Taehyung so he can get food, I want him to get it before Olivia wakes up."

"Why don't you do it?" I looked at him.

He narrows his eyes. "Do you want to watch another fight in this house?"

I got up. "Alright fine." I whine walking to his room. I knock on the door, no answer. Hmmm...

I open the door and peak inside seeing him laying his head I'm a desk. I walk closer, is he sleeping? I looked like her was drawing something.

I kicked his chair and he jolted up with a gasp and a piece of paper stuck to his forehead. It rolled off of his face and he held his chest. "Jesus Christ!"

"Good morning." I smile. "Jin made pancakes now go get food."

He groaned and stood up. He stretched and I heard all the bones in his back crack. I cringed. "Dude...are you okay? Did you sleep there all night?"

"Yeah." he sighed. "I couldn't get sleep, so I tried distracting myself. I must have fallen asleep somehow."

"Ah, okay, Jungkook wants you to get your food before Olivia wakes up." I cleared my throat. "To avoid...conflict."

Taehyung sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not looking for conflict, I just want to talk."

"Not yet." I said. "Try later but this just happened...she needs her space."

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I know but I'm going today to end everything with Jiyoung."

"That's the first step into fixing everything." I patted his back. "Just hurry up and get your plate before Olivia wakes up."