Taehyung POV

Olivia has been gone for like half an hour. How long does it take to go get 2 milkshakes? I sigh as I stand up and head for the door. "I'm gonna go find Olivia and see what's taking so long." I say to Jungkook.

He nodded and smiles. "Hold up I'll go with you." he stands up and brushes his hands on his thighs.

We walk out of the room and into the hallway. "Hold up! I gotta pee!" Jungkook yelled running towards the bathroom.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I'm always waiting for that child. "Taehyung!" a familiar feminine voice called. "Taehyung!" I looked around and seen the last person I wanted to see right now....Jiyoung...

"Taehyungie!" she yells running towards me constricting me in her arms. "I've miss you! Why haven't you texted me or called me? Or answered my texts?" she asked.

I sighed and looked away from her. "Why are you at my work?"

She ignored my question. "C'mon Taehyung you know you miss me too, say it." she chuckled. Ew.

"Jiyoung." I spoke still avoiding her gaze.

"Taehyungie! Are you okay?" she asked in an annoying voice. "Why aren't you looking at me?"

"Jiyoung." I repeated still not looking at her.

"Taehyung!" she whined. "Taehyungie! We have so much to catch up on like that date you said we were gonna go on." she bumped my stomach with her elbows.

I rolled my eyes. "Jiyoung." I said getting annoyed.

"Oh love repeating your name too! Taehyung!" She chimed. "Taehyungie!"

I growled lowly before looking down to her and grabbing her shoulders and looking down at her. "Jiyoung!" I yelled at her. She got quiet and then chuckled nervously. "This isn't cute anymore!"

Just then 3 figures walked up towards me, I didn't care to look.

She laughed and pushed me away. "Nice game now kiss me!" she grabbed my collar and pulled me down till our lips connected. I was in complete shock.