J Hope POV

Jimin was centimeters from my face. I could kiss him right now. All the feelings I've had over the years, all the ones I've kept hidden and build up, right now. Right here right now.

He looked at me with wide eyes. J don't know if he would like this. I don't think he likes guys but neither did I...

Jimin didn't move off of me, he didn't move really at all. I can be the dominant one here. I can kiss him right now. I will in 3....2....1...

As soon as I leaned in there was a knock on the door. Jimin quickly got up and I sat there disappointed. Jimin answered the door and it was Jungkook. "Hey guys."

"Hey." me and Jimin both said at the same time. We looked at each other but he looked away.

"We are going laser tagging tomorrow." Jungkook spoke. "Be ready to lose!"

"Alright." Jimin said.

"Can't wait." I said with a bit more of an enthusiastic tone to my voice than Jimin.

Jungkook stopped and looked at us both. "Is everything alright?" he raised an eyebrow. "Are you guys chill?"

We both nodded out heads silently. Jungkook just observed. "Uh huh, okay, well I guess I'll see you guys later?"

"Yeah, for dinner." Jimin smiled.

"Yeah." I spoke waving as he left the room and Jimin shut and locked the door behind him.

Jimin turned and looked at me. "Hoseok, what was that?"

I looked at him and looked to the ground. "What was what?"

"That! You just- you were gonna...kiss me?" he said walking closer to me. "Were you gonna kiss me Hoseok?"

I was silent for a minute. I didn't want to say it out loud but I had to. "Y-yes." I said quietly.

Jimin said and sat down next to me. "Look I don't know how to put this-"

"You don't like guys I get it, neither do I but I don't know." I scoffed.

"No!" he was quick to shout. "Well I mean not really, but there is something I need to tell you..."