Olivia POV

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and looked at me. I looked away. "Please can I talk to you." he begged. "Just to talk."

I looked up at him I seen how exhausted he looked. His eyes were puffy and red and had dark circles and bags under them. He looked sick, it made me sick.

I stood up and grabbed his hand and ran towards my room. I shut the door behind us and he almost started to break down, I almost did too.

"Olivia." he started out. "I'm so sorry, I'm miserable. I'm so sick without you." he sighed holding back the tears. "I can't begin to explain how much I miss you."

I looked away from him and crossed my arms just listening to what he was saying.

"Everything about jiyoung is over. I promise. She isn't who I want. You are what I want. I want you Olivia." he paused and his voice was becoming shaky. "Please Olivia, I need another chance. I need to feel whole again, right now I feel like something is missing. I-I I can't think right, I can't sleep, it's so hard for me to eat anything. I've lost weight these last couple days."

I looked back up at him and seen how watery his eyes were, mine were just as bad. He continued. "When I first seen you in your pink sweater and your glowing face and bright smile I instantly fell for you. And as you're standing before me right now, nothing has changed...I keep falling harder for you every, single, day."

A tear rolled down my cheek which I quickly wiped away with my sleeve.

"Believe me please Olivia. I don't want to lose you, I know I was jerk and I'm a total dick, you have every right to be mad at me. But I know, I know that you still care. I never stopped." he walked closer to me.

I looked up at him and he looked down to me. Both of our eyes glittering with tears wanting to burst out. He looked at me with so much sincerity that I felt my heart collapse. Before I knew it Taehyungs cracked dry lips smashed into my soft pink ones. I was shocked, my eyes were open, I didn't pull away, I didn't kiss back.

We stayed there for 30 seconds or so before he pulled away and looked back down into my eyes. I tear fell from my eyes and I bawled up my fist and took a deep breath in before hitting his chest with my fists with as much strength as I could, which wasn't very much. I bawled my eyes out as tears poured out of my eyes. My legs were so close to collapsing. I could barely stand.

I fell and stopped hitting him but my sobs were still screaming from me. "Taehyung!" I cried out. "Why do you do this to me?" I punched his chest one more time. "Why!?"

He held my wrist which I didn't refuse and he looked at me, tears falling from his eyes. "I don't know, I'm so sor-"

I interrupted him by smashing my lips against his. He was frozen before moving his hands to wrap around me and pull me closer to him kissing me back passionately. Our lips moved together so in synced and right there at that moment I knew everything was working itself out. I missed you so much Taehyung.