McDonald's

"Clover, hello ya in there?" I heard my best friend Lacie Grace ask from beside me, we had been sitting in our modern world history class and it had been such a drag that morning.

    "Ya, sorry just tired." I told her after meeting her eyes, she nodded and seemed to look a little concerned.

   Not even moments after we had spoken the intercom came on above us. 

    "Can we please get Clover Sinclair to the front office?" A women's voice asked, Lacie gave me the "what did you do" look and I met the teachers eyes, she nodded in my direction.

     I stood and grabbed my things, after sliding my backpack over my shoulders I exited the room and started for the front office, not having a clue of what I was in for.

     After walking through the dead silent hallways I ended up at the front office doors, it could be my Mum I thought thinking of the endless possibilities of why I'd been called down.

    I pulled the doors open, but nothing could've prepared me for who was standing a few feet ahead of me.

  My old best friend, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

I hated his guts.  

     He hadn't noticed me as he was leaning against the front counter flashing that stupid million dollar grin of his at the lady behind the desk.

I glared even though I knew he wouldn't see it.

   He slowly turned his attention over to me and his grin grew even wider at the sight of me.

   "Clover!" He said happily, he gave the women behind the desk a wink before approaching me.

  I noticed he had a bag of McDonald's in one hand, and a chocolate milkshake in the other.

   After a moment I finally got enough courage to look him in the eyes, they were shinning as brightly as his smile.

    "What are you doing here?" I asked, I tried to fuel my anger into my voice, but it seemed to come out more like I was surprised, which was partly the truth.

    "I got off tour a week early and wanted to surprise my girl!" He told me, I shook my head in disbelief, he was acting as if nothing had happened.

      The six months he had spent away on tour, not one phone call or text message and he had left without telling me.

  I was crushed, but now he had taken it too far. 

     "You know what. I'm not your girl anymore, and I haven't been for a long time." I told him, the light in his eyes slowly began to subside at my words.

   I grabbed a hold of the McDonald's bag in his hand and yanked it from his grasp, next I went for the shake.

  His mouth was wide open, but he didn't bother stopping me.

    "And it's Claire!" I called over my shoulder as I angrily stocked off out the door of the front office.

  What had just happened?

   Everything was about to change and I didn't even know the half of it.

     So I'm cowriting this book with themuffinbenito 😊😊😊
This first chapter was written by me, I hope you guys like it!❤❤❤ Just to warn y'all it's really random, which the title already explains!!! So thanks to all that read and leave a like, it means a lot😊❤❤❤😊