62 Short and Sweet

~PICTURE OF THE DAY~

[When the baby comes out wrong]

-A Month Prior to What Happened...

After everything that has happened, the animals in Zootopia had heard about the news. Nick was put on trial for the case of Alec Savage. Surprisingly enough, Nick was not charged because the ZPD already knew that Alec was a dangerous animal.

After the court case was dismissed, Judy and Nick went out into the lobby. There, chief Bogo approached Nick, kneeling down on one knee and held his shoulder.

"I don't understand..." Nick mumbled. "Why wasn't I charged.

"Because a fox named Carrie told us everything that was going on."

Nick and Judy's mouth dropped.

"You mean, she actually came all this way to do that...?!" Judy gasped.

"Indeed. You're one lucky guy, Mr. Wilde." Chief Bogo winked.

"Uh, chief, my girlfriend, is right here." Nick displayed Judy with his paws.

Judy cheesed a big grin, waving.

The chief merely chuckled. "I know, I was just kidding." Looking at his watch, he exhaled. "Well, back to work. I'll see you two love birds in two months."

"Wait, wait, two months? Why?" Judy gawked.

Nick's eyes widened as he hastily shooed Bogo away.

The chief looked back, taking a hint and stammered. "Well, for the time being, it's best if we do some paperwork to uh...recover his status as a cop. After filing in the reports, we will give a call on when the both of you can return to work.

"B-But..." Judy mumbled.

Nick took Judy's paw and smiled.

Judy flinched. Looking up at the fox, she blushed.

"We'll be fine, Judy."

"Okay."

A week later...

Nick and Judy decided to move in together. During that time, Nick had already bought a new house, to Judy's amazement. A two-story home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a laundry room.

"Nick...!" Judy gaped at the beautiful interior. "How much did it cost you...!?"

Nick rubbed the back of his head and chuckled. "Yeah...don't worry about it."

It took the couple a couple days to move in everything and fix things around.

It was soon home sweet home.

Picking up the laundry to go to the washer, Judy noticed Nick in the office, working on something.

"Need help with anything?"

"No, no..." Nick spoke. "I'll be fine."

Judy shrugged, hopping along. Putting the clothes in the washer, she loaded it with detergent and started it.

Walking towards the living room, Nick then appeared, grabbing Judy.

"H-Hey!"

Nick spun her around, putting her down in the living room.

Catching her footing, Judy arched an eyebrow and smirked. "Okay, Mr. Wilde, what's with your enthusiasm all of a sudden.

"Well," Nick began. "Of all times to do this, I think the time has officially came."

"Oh? The time?" Judy looked at the TV's cable box for the time.

"Judy." Nick deadpanned.

Judy snapped her head back up to Nick. "Y-Yes?"

A cold look iced his face, and Judy stared at him with discomfort. "Nick...?"

A smirk suddenly split on his lips. "Oh Judy, it's pointless trying to come up with the right words to say." Nick dug the back of his pocket real hard, pulling out a black box. "It's just too embarrassing..."

"N-Nick...?" Judy stuttered.

Nick got on one knee and exhaled nervously. Opening the box slowly, Judy's eyes remained glued to what was inside.

"Judith Laverne Hopps..."

FULL NAME?! Judy screamed in her head. "Y-Y-Yes Nick?"

"Will you marry me?"

The look on Judy's face blew into cheer and happiness. "YES NICK, YES, YES, YES!!!" Judy jumped up and down, clapping her paws.

Nick sighed in extreme relief. To his surprise, Judy hurled herself at him so hard, she knocked Nick over, onto the ground.

She embraced him tightly, to the point where he panicked from embarrassment and shock.

"Judy! Yikes!" Nick blushed, laughing.

Judy sat up on his stomach. Jumping off of him, Nick got on his knee once again. "Now, may I do the honors...?"

Judy nodded, trying hard to not break her face with the tight smile she had.

Nick carefully took the ring out and slid it onto her ring finger.

"Perfect fit..." He sighed in extra relief.

"Nick..." Judy mumbled.

"Y-Yes...?"

"This..."

"...?"

"...This is perfect..." Judy began to cry, looking at her ring.

"A beautiful Purple Opal ring that matched Judy's majestic eyes." Nick commented.

Judy and Nick glanced at each other at the same time, and smiled sheepishly.

Hey guys! Thanks for sticking around for so long to read my fan fiction! IT's been a long journey making this book when I look back to the first date I published the FIRST chapter, phew!

Next I will be working on my recent story, Apocalypse Rising. Two readers are checking it out so far and they enjoy it. Thank you! I hope the rest of you would like it too ^-^. It's the first book that I'm writing that's actually MY own writing, and I'm planning on finishing it too!

Hopefully, you will come to like it too!

But until the next update,

Boo Bye Bye Boo~!