47

Judy grunted, wiping the sweat off her brow.

"Better?" Nick whispered into her ear.

"A little deeper...please." She exhaled.

Nick nodded, applying for pressure. "How about this?"

Judy cringed, but in a satisfied way...?

"Yeah, that's better." She sighed in delight.

Nick smiled, rubbing her down.

"Thank you so much Nick...this feels great."

"Anytime."

Judy kept giggling, and exaggerating her exhalation, as Alec and Angel crept behind their door, listening.

"Is he doing, what I think they're doing...?" Angel gasped.

"I guess my condom did come in handy!" Alec grinned happily with victory.

The door suddenly opened up to a grimacing Nick who glared at the couple.

"What are you guys doing at our door-"

"AHH!" Angel covered her eyes looking away.

Nick arched an eyebrow. "What? You never seen a shirtless guy before?"

"Put your shirt back on creep!" Angel sneered.

Alec snickered, slapping Nick's shoulder.

Nick yelped, but didn't have a chance to curse out Alec as he barged in, shouting to Judy.

"Hey Judy!" He waved dramatically.

Judy flipped over in the bed and waved back. "Hey!...Alec." Judy realized how awkward it was for her to be in her bra, and Alec just casually waving like a mad cow before her. She lifted the sheets to her neck and blushed.

"Aye! Getting kinky I see-"

Nick slapped Alec out of the doorway, knocking him backward.

"Hey! No need to get so feisty, I was just being observant by what a fox and a bunny was doing. Not that I'm judging or anything but uh-"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Nick sighed in exhaustion and confusion.

Alec cleared his throat, easing his way to Nick's ear so that neither Angel nor Judy would hear.

Alec lifted a paw to his ear and grinned. "So I see the condoms came into good use like I expected-"

Nick slapped Alec away again and scoffed. "Get your nasty filthy mouth away from me. I'm not that type of fox. And plus, I was giving Judy a massage, you moron."

Alec gave his puppy eyes. "Wah?! I thought you'd actually started to appreciate my gift!"

"Never in a million years." Nick turned away and pouted, folding his arms.

"Nick, you meanie!" Alec pretended to feel insulted.

"So that's what that so called alcohol wipe was?" The tone in Judy's voice made Nick and Alec gulp.

"S-S-Say what?" Alec chuckled hesitantly.

"It was an alcohol wipe babe, I promise."

"Then what's he talking about." Judy asked in a stern tone.

"Oh nothing, nothing!" Alec assured. "I must've confused Nick's gift for my other bro's haha!" He rubbed the back of his head shyly.

Judy arched her eyebrows and then scrunched them. "Alright, if you say so." Judy hopped out of bed with the wide sheet, having it trail behind her as she went for her shirt.

"So," Alec continued, turning back to Nick. "If you weren't doing what the birds and the bees naturally partake in, then what were you doing?"

"Giving her a massage. I already told you that."

"I'm just checking; just found it hard to believe after hearing all that aggressive action going on-"

Nick grabbed Alec's face and repelled him. "I rebuke you. Get away from our door." Ad Nick slammed it.

Alec poked his index fingers together. "What's the point of giving us the key to their apartment if they don't even want us in here?" Alec whimpered.

"I told you we were only supposed to use the key for emergencies only." Angel was sat on the couch in their living room watching TV.

"Tch, right." Alec grumbled. "Well, we'll be leaving now. Don't miss me too much Nick dear, I'll be back soon." Alec spoke in a cheerful British accent.

"Go away Alec." Was all Alec heard, causing him to guffaw and leave with Angel.

"Geez, what was all that about?" Judy sighed, putting her shirt on.

Nick flopped onto the bed, scratching his stomach. "Believe me. You don't wanna know."