39

Angel arrived with Alec safe and sound. "Get warmed up baby." Alec warned. "Cause if the power goes out, all we're gonna be doing is cuddling."

Angel blushed, talking off her rain boots. "Yeah, I guess that can't be helped..."

Alec began to make some hot chocolate, just the way his grandmother used to make it when he was young. "I'm making some hot cocoa, so just get comfortable."

"Okay." Angel sat down on the couch, glancing at the TV. The news forecast was only talking about the weather reports in Zootopia and elsewhere.

"Gosh, the winds are bad out there."

"Don't tell me twice. I rather stay indoors at this rate." Alec reluctantly laughed.

"Speaking of which, maybe I can make you something later on?"

"Ah, that's alright." Alec said. "I think I'd rather you focus on being comfortable, just like Judy.

Angel's eyes lit with shock, and she looked down at her lap. "Sweetie...why are you always talking about Judy these days? Are you not satisfied with me..?"

"Well of course I am." Alec assured. "What? Is it bad to talk about your fellow friend every once in a while?"

"Well, you talk about her on multiple occasions..."

"You see, and this is your problem. At least unlike you, Judy knows when to keep her mouth shut."

Angel gasped in shock, gripping onto her dress tightly and bit her lower lip. "You really don't love me at all, do you...?" Angel muttered.

Nick and Carrie eventually showed up, gasping for air.

Alec heard the loud knocks, running to open the door. As he opened it, he looked the duo up and down and chuckled. "Boy, do you both look like wet dogs." Alec spoke, blinking innocently. "Oh, is that your real girlfriend?" He stepped away from the door, sitting on the couch.

"Shut up." Nick gnarled.

Carrie whispered into Nick's ear. "That's Alec?"

"Don't get too comfortable going gaga for him. He's bad news."

"OH don't worry about that. He already turned me off when you asked you if I were your girlfriend. Ew."

Nick grinned, closing the behind him.

Everyone got comfortable for a couple minutes or so. Nick and Carrie sat next to each other on the couch that was in front of the one Angel and Alec sat on.

"You guys want some hot cocoa?"

"Sure." Carrie smiled.

"I guess." Nick grumbled.

Alec came with two mugs of cinnamon flavored hot cocoa delight, giving Nick and Carrie the mugs.

Carrie quickly blew and took a sip, admiring the rich creamy flavors. As for Nick, he was hesitant on even trusting the smell of it.

"Go on, I don't poison my guests." Alec smirked.

Nick eyed Alec who stood with pride and shrugged.

"Tch, whatever." Nick blew hard, and sipped. Although the hot drink did taste good, Nick coughed and gagged.

"See, this is what happens when you don't drink hot things Nick, you suffer in the future."

"Shut up Carrie!" Nick cried.

Everyone chuckled except Nick. He didn't find this amusing at all.

Alec soon went to the sink, washing his, Nick's and Carrie's mugs.