32

Alec twirled his cup of slushy in a circle. He rested his head in his paw, staring lazily at the couple. Nick glared at Alec with annoyance and slouched in his seat.

"Why did we agree to this, Carrot?" Nick grumbled.

"Sit up, and stop being rude." Judy hissed. She threw an innocent toothy smile at Alec and Angel. Angel sat quietly, eyeing her plate.

"Well, tell me about yourself, Judy. You look like a lovely young lady to dine with."

Judy blushed and chuckled. But Nick squinted at Alec, who returned a prideful smirk.

"Well, I grew up on a farm..."

Nick listened to what Judy had to say. But seeing as to how Alec was too into this conversation made Nick's blood boil. It's already been three months since Nick and Judy's been together. Angel and Alec began dating last month. The way it looked on the other hand, it seemed as though Angel was the third wheel, Nick was the escort and Alec and Judy were engaged.

He gripped his seat a couple of times, getting Judy's attention. She'd occasionally glance at his paws and sigh, rolling her eyes to the window.

"Oh, are you okay Nick? You don't look too good." Alec asked concerned.

"Oh I'm doing swell..." Nick tried his hardest to smile through his sharpened fangs.

Alec smirked, glancing at Angel and then scoffed. "You seem to be pretty pissed about something." He began to take a sip from his straw. "Why not tell us what you're thinking?"

Nick's eyebrow twitched with aggravation. "It's nothing."

"Nick, stop." Judy hissed in a low whisper.

"I'm trying to, Carrot."

"Well you're not trying hard enough." Judy hissed.

"H-Hey! How about we all order ice cream?!" Angel suggested panicky.

"Ice cream sounds good!" Nick's eyes glistened with happiness.

Judy smirked, rolling her eyes once more and sighed with relief.

"I'd like a mango sorbet." Nick requested.

"French Vanilla for me please." Judy smiled.

Angel cooed with excitement. "I'd like Vanilla too!"

Alec sneered with pride. "You guys are so lame. Chocolate is what makes the man's meal."

Angel chuckled, clinging onto Alec's paw. Judy admired their relationship. Soon enough the ice cream dishes came, and the four buddies were jumping around in their seats.

Judy began digging into her French Vanilla, moaning with satisfaction. "Mmm...this is just too good!"

Nick took a mouthful of his mango delight. "Mmm." He smacked his lips trying to stop the mango sensation form sticking to the roof of his mouth. "I bet I can make you feel way better than that treat." Nick smirked, nonchalantly shrugging his disturbing slur.

Judy's eye twitched. "Gross!"

"Hmm, now I see how you two roll. You naughty bunny and you sex maniac."

Nick arched his eyebrow. "Excuse me? I was talking about giving her a foot massage."

"Oh."

Angel and Judy glanced at each other lazy-eyed and rolled their eyes. "Boys..." They sighed.

I guess I was sort of thinking that... Nick thought.

After the restaurant trip, the couples began to depart.

"Hey, Nick! Can I ask you something quickly?" Angel pleaded, waving her hand over to the other side of the eatery.

Judy tilted her head, bemused by the sudden wish.

Alec shoved his paws into his pocket. "Well, while they talk," He walked towards Judy, causing her to turn the corner into the ally and cornered her. His paw blocked her from giving reason to not make eye contact with him. "Why don't we talk?" He smirked.

Judy's lips trembled as her heart began to drum rapidly. "I uh..."

"Shh, no need to be scared."

"I mean, you do have me backed into this dark creepy ally, and you're cornering me. I think I have every good reason to be scared."

"Damn, you are one sexy bunny." Alec eyes opened innocently as he blushed.

Judy blinked hard and blushed. "Um, excuse me." She laughed reluctantly, sliding out of the barrier Alec has created. "But I gotta go with Nick now."

Judy quickly turned the corner and began her reckless walk down to where Nick and Angel stood.

"Just remember you're beautiful honey. I bet that boyfriend of yours doesn't tell you that so very often."

Judy stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening in shock. She became saddened, then angry, shaking the thought from her head and continued her march.

"So can ya? Can ya do it?!" Angel got in Nick's face awaiting his answer.

"Okay, okay! I guess I can..."

"YAY!!!" Ange leapt with joy. "Thank you Mr. Wilde!"

"Just call me Nick please." Nick sighed.

"Yes sir! Buh-bye!" Angel waved goodbye, sprinting back to Alec.

Nick and Judy watched as Angel and Alec turned to them and smiled good bye. But Alec had way more to say than his goodbyes. He winked at Judy and went about his way with Angel.

Judy cringed and felt sick to her stomach. Nick noticed the look Alec gave and snapped his head to Judy quickly. "What the hell, did he just wink at you?"

Judy shrugged, feeling out of place.

"Tch." Nick took Judy's hand. "Then forget about what Angel asked me to do then. I'm not sticking my ass out for that scum."

Judy was speechless, continuously being tugged along by the pissed off Nick.