26

Walking through the live streets of Zootopia, Nick trailed behind Judy a certain amount of feet. He kept his paws dug deep in his jacket. He insisted that Judy get some cool air in the night after they went home to change.

Meeting up seemed to be a good idea in Nick's head at first. But when he saw Judy, there were more reasons for him to bite down on his tongue and look away. She was dressed in a cute pink coat which shaped her cute little fun sized body.

Nick definitely bit down on his tongue.

As much as he wanted to cool her nerves and help her relax, the icy aura that surrounded Judy was evident that Nick wouldn't be able to get to her as easily as he thought he would.

He jogged up next to her and grunted. "So, Carrot."

Judy kept walking, facing the ground. He figured she wouldn't reply.

Clearing his throat once more, he stepped in front of her and began to walk backwards. "So Judy, isn't this a beautiful night we're walking through? The extravagant lights, the magnificent scenery the---"

"Yeah, I guess it's nice..." Judy's voice then faded.

Nick's jaw dangled like a loss puppy who just lost his way home. His ears dropped with disappointment. He realized he was losing sight of the bunny and chased after her. He stopped her in her tracks. "Hey, Judy, do you love me?"

Judy's eyes sparked with embarrassment as she glanced up at Nick who held her hand firm. She stood without speaking. Nick wouldn't take his eyes off of her, which left eyes staring down the couple like as if a murder would commence.

"Nick, I..."

Nick's eyes glistened with hope. "Is that a no?"

Judy looked away, and dropped her head. Nick tilted his head in curiosity. "You're not in love with me Judy?"

Judy nodded.

"Then tell me."

Judy shook her head. Nick held her chin up and chuckled. "Are you blushing?" He began to laugh. "Why are you blushing so much, your cheeks are so red!"

"It's nothing!" Judy insisted.

"If it's nothing, then tell me you love me girl!"

Judy stared at Nick feeling a bit awkward. "But Nick you already know that I-"

"I love you."

Judy's heart began to race rapidly.

"See? Isn't that hard."

Judy gulped. They were still in the middle of street, where everyone can see them even in the night light.

"I..."

Nick smirked, shoving his hand into his inner coat pocket

"I love you, Nick." Judy pushed out.

Nick pecked Judy's forehead. "Thank you for telling me that. Its great hearing it come out of your mouth."

Judy spoke a bit jittery. "I love you so much Nick...you don't even know..."

Nick gazed back at Judy. "Yeah? Well I love you so much Judy, I don't think anyone understand how much of as a whole it affects me."

Judy shrugged her hand away from her pocket as her right hand was taken by Nick's. She was dragged along. "Where are we going?"

"I dunno, I haven't thought of a place yet."

The stressed bunny groaned. "Are you kidding me? And you made me come out this late?"

"Aww, cheer up, Carrot-top. You still got me, don't cha? Walking aimlessly with your lover can't be that bad."