52

Judy stood, speechless. Is this really it...?

She stared down at the ring which stood stainless in it's little pouch. Tears trinkled down her cheeks. She gritted her teeth, walking back inside.

Inside sat Alec and Angel who got into a terrible argument.

"You kissed Judy?" Angel questioned embittered. Her alcohol wasn't as bad as it was in the beginning. She was still somewhat sober.

Alec on the other hand was a bit drunk, but he was likewise a bit sober. "Shut up angel, you had it coming."

Judy's eyes widened, seeing how hurt Angel was.

"You PIG." Angel slapped the hell out of Alec, getting up. Taking her belongings, she cried, and fled.

Judy tried to stop Angel, but Angel shoved her aside intentionally. "DON'T TOUCH ME." She screamed. Everyone was now watching them

"Cat fight?" A male jaguar whispered.

"How?" A male leopard queried. "It's a rabbit and a fox fighting. That rabbit's gonna get eaten alive."

"Angel, please don't shout..." Judy avoided eye contact with her.

"Why should I? I'm sick and tired of hearing Alec talk about you."

"W-What...?"

Angel picked up Judy by her neck. "Because of you, I'll never have Alec's true love." Angel squeezed tightly, as Judy struggled to pry her heavy paws off.

"Let go..." Judy pleaded through a breath.

"Okay, that's enough. Let her go." A panther came, yanking Angel's grip off of Judy.

Judy collided with the ground, gasping for air.

"You're dead to me. You hear me Judy?! You're DEAD TO ME!!!" Angel screeched, being held back by the panther.

"Just go, I'll deal with her." He said.

Judy picked up hey belongings and left.

********

In her current state of depression, Judy missed work for six weeks. She stayed home, doing nothing but watching soap operas. With a box of tissues secured next to her at all times, she'd cry at every miserable scene there was. They reminded her so much of Nick and herself

How could everything go so well and end so bad in just a couple months?

Finally getting up, Judy dragged herself to her room, grabbing a towel and a robe and dragged on to the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water, she plugged up the drainer, letting the tub fill. After two minutes, Judy poured some bath salts and bubble soap.

Judy stripped down and stepped into the tub. Sinking deeper into it,she stopped at the brim of her nose.

Should I just drown myself...? She thought.

Her thoughts were distracted by the earn sensation of the warm water.

I didn't mean to hurt Nick...I was trying to avoid that the whole time...I guess hiding the truth is what hits you the hardest... Judy began to cry again.

I didn't know I was such a crybaby...hah...

After her long bathing session, Judy stepped out, wrapping her robe around her and went to get room.

Walking, she came across a picture. It was of her and Nick, hugging each other and putting a thumbs up.

"Ready to make the world a better place...?" Judy faked a smile, but it quickly faded away. She turned away immediately and ran to bed, dropping onto it and cried her heart out.