31

Nick eyed Judy from the corner of his eye. She was speaking to the new guy.

Alec Savage. He was a highly attractive fox with gray fur and silver eyes. His body was surely defined in every way, better than what Nick could bare. After Judy smiled and waved off, she began to walk pass Nick. Nick quickly yanked her by her tail and dragged her back.

"So who's the new guy?" Nick nudged his head in his direction.

"Alec Savage."

Nick nearly guffawed at the name. "Savage? Who named their child such a beastly name?"

Judy shrugged. "Who knows, but I gotta hand it to him. He is pretty hot."

Nick arched his eyebrows in disapproval.

"Now calm down, I was just kidding. You're the only hot fox I adore." Judy teased, pinching his cheeks. She went ahead, leaving Nick at the cafeteria table. Nick grinned shaking his head.

"I better be the only one."

Walking nonchalantly around the corners of the ZPD halls, Judy ran into Angel who seemed to be fluttery in her steps. "What's up Angel?"

"N-Nothing!" She squealed.

Judy tilted her head with a confused look. "Well you seem to be very hyperactive today...?"

"I-It's nothing!" Angel blushed, turning her head in embarrassment.

Judy smirked with a mischievous demeanor. "Is there something you're hiding from me, Angel? Come on, spit it out."

Angel pouted and exhaled exasperatedly. "Okay fine...I'm having a hard time..."

"A hard time? That blush seems to tell more than just a hard time." Judy snickered.

"Because!!! I uh...I have a crush on..."

"A crush? Oh, this has to be a good topic!"

Angel rolled her eyes. "As if..."

"So who do you like?"

"I mean..." Angel leaned on the wall. "It's no one special."

"Oh come on, you can't leave me hanging this much now!"

"Fine..." Angel sighed. "...It's Alec Savage."

Judy wriggled her eyebrows at Angel, making her uncomfortable.

"Okay, that's creepy." Angel laughed reluctantly.

"Well, I think you have a chance to be with him."

"You think so?" The blonde fox spoke in awe.

"Well you're both foxes, same species; I think it'd work out really well! Besides, we don't have that many foxes on the force, now do we?" Judy nudged Angel in her arm and giggled.

Angel couldn't agree more. "Well, I guess you're right. Thanks for the encouragement! I'll catch you later Jude!"

"Right back at cha!" Judy waved goodbye.

Judy couldn't help but feel good about being good friends with Angel now. She had no reason to distrust her, or feel suspicious about her presence. There were good reasons for Judy to love Angel as a close friend now.

Nick took a sip of his mocha eyeing Alec with caution. He squinted, watching Angel confront the handsome fox and exchange handshakes. Rolling his eyes, he continued to read his news article.

"So your name's Angel?"

"Mhm!" Angel cheesed with pleasure.

"That's a pretty sexy name." Alec winks at Angel, sending mixed messages towards her.