46

Alec lied back in his seat with his feet on his desk. He glanced at his watch. "Just two minutes left." A smirk tugged on his lips.

Angel was sitting at her desk, writing up something. He glanced at her and smiled. "Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah...just a little fatigued..." Angel sighed.

"Yeah, well don't over work yourself. Take a couple minute break if you need to adjust yourself.

"Mhm." Angel smiled sheepishly. Ever since the accident, Alec's been tenderer with Angel. He hasn't said anything to make her worry or second guess his motives. Perhaps I should get into more accidents ever so often. She thought.

She chuckled shaking her head. Nah...not necessary.

Angel got up, walking to their brewer.

"Gonna make some coffee?"

"Yeah, you want some?"

"Do I? Are kidding me? Bring me the whole jar!" Alec squeaked.

Angel's cheeks blushed as she gave into a casual laughter which displayed how happy she was.

Alec smiled, enjoying the scene.

After their shifts, Nick and Judy met up with Alec and Angel. The girls hugged each other.

"Hey Nick!" Alec smiled widely.

"Oh, YOU!" Nick quickly jabbed his finger at Alec's chest. "Why did you-"

"Hey Alec!" Nick quickly turned back to normal and nervously smiled as Judy approached them. "Thank you for the flowers again! I left them in a vase with water so they can relax there." Judy cheese.

"You're welcome." Alec giggled.

Judy waved the boys goodbye, walking over to Angel who stood a good distance away.

When the coast was clear, Alec sighed in relief holding his chest; but Nick snapped his body around to Alec again and jabbed him in his chest. "What were you thinking?!"

"What do you mean what was I thinking?"

"The gift! Really?!"

"Oh yeah, about my gift, did you like what I gave you?" Alec planted a box smile across his face, stars twinkling in his innocent green eyes.

"No! I didn't like it!"

"Oh." Alec frowned. "Well I tried."

"Yeah you tried alright! Why did you put a condom in there?!"

"A condom?" Alec repeated in more confused tone in a whisper.

"YES A CONDOM!!!!" Nick shouted in a whisper, flipping his arms about.

"I mean, I thought that the Earth wasn't supposed to shake until the honeymoon-"

"We aren't even MARRIED!"

"Oh...oops." Was all Alec said.

"OOPS MY ASS YOU LITTLE!---" Nick was ready to RKO Alec when the girls came over.

"So where are we going to go eat today?"

The tension between the foxes deceased, now focusing on what's more important.

Food...

Nick and Alec's stomachs grumbled. "Damn, I am hungry..." Alec whimpered.

"I guess I am too." Nick muttered.

"Let's go eat at the Shake Shack!"

"Shake Shack?" Nick, Alec and Angel arched an eyebrow in confusion.