Thirty Two.

Eric walked into his office, papers in hand, initiation was over and he needed to get the new members into the jobs of dauntless, he also needed to make more teams of dauntless to patrol the city, since there had been some incidents with the workers of the buildings and the girls that walked around them were getting verbally harassed.

His eyes set on a little package on his desk, tied up with a little bow.

"Told you it would get to you one of these days" was written in a little card above it, along with the letter M as a signature.

He tore the paper open and smiled fully, it was a portrait with two pictures, painted white, the pictures were one of the sonogram of his baby smiling, and the other one was Morgan on her profile, smiling beautifully as she showcasted her big stomach for the picture.

Painted in black letter it said "We love you daddy!"

Eric chuckled as he ran his thumb on the picture of his baby smiling.

He set the portrait next to the monitor of his screen. The only thing that portrait would achieve there was to distract him every second of the day as he looked at it.

The door knocked and Eric whipped the smile off his face quickly

"Come in" he balled the wrapper I'm his hands and threw it in the trash as he looked at the door. Jay walked in with a stack of papers in his hand.

"Eric" he saluted, walking to the desk and letting the papers in it "I just came back from the department and... We have a situation"

"Is it a bad situation?"

"It could be, it's kind of urgent" Eric nodded and looked up just as Peter walked into the office

"Call for a meeting" he commanded as he rounded the table.

It took a while to find all the leaders since they had strewn around the compound after breakfast.

Once they were seated, just Morgan was missing, who walked in after a few minutes, waddling around with her 28 week belly. She felt like she was about to explode, and there were still many many months ahead.

She sat down next to Eric and let out a sigh

"You OK baby?" He asked

"No, please don't touch me I'm not in a good mood" she said breathing in and out slowly and closing her eyes "let's get this show on the road people I don't have all day"

Morgan motioned with her hand at whoever had to speak to start, Jay received a nod from Eric and began.

"I've been talking a lot with the people in the department, Nita most recently, she has warned me about a new resistance group"

He held a picture with a logo on it, it seemed to be two chains breaking, with a red rim circling it

"This group seems to be against the experiments on the cities, apparently this one isn't the only one. They have been freeing the city from the experiments, and by freeing them I mean killing the population. It's under a branch of the government that hold the divergent as the only hope for man kind or some shit. They kill the people in the cities and take the divergents under their wing. Since our city has kind of been liberated we shouldn't have a problem, the divergents are no longer here, well... Some of them. But Nita said we should still be careful and to be prepared for any kind of attack"

"OK" Morgan rubbed her forehead "so, we have to be careful... Is that all?"

"No, actually that's half of it. Since the department is worried the city might be attacked and since we still can produce a lot more divergents for them to take to the colonies they said they need a force to act as the first barrier of defense since.... You know, we kind of obliterated the last one"