Seventeen.

Morgan opened her eyes abruptly when she heard the door knock.

Now her body really felt sore all over, that was a workout she hadn't tried in a long time, but it was that ache that she gladly welcomed after every night she spent with Eric.

She turned her head to Eric's side as the door knocked again. He didn't appear to even listen to it.

She sighed as she rolled out of bed, taking Eric's hand from her waist. She sat in the bed and leaned to grab the shirt that Eric had last night.

She had missed all of this, the whole routine of wearing his clothes, waking him up, showering together.

She pulled out of bed and walked to the door while stretching Eric's shirt into her body, then she opened the door.

Andrew greeted her with a little smile.

"Hey, sorry I kept you waiting" Morgan said while running a hand on her hair untangling it.

"It's OK" he handed her a file "this is the report about last nights meeting, and I suggest you read it quickly because we have trouble."

Morgan rolled her eyes as she scanned it. Trouble meant getting out of bed, and that was only the first problem. She just wanted to close the door and lay in bed with Eric for the next century.

As she quickly read the file and caught up on the info that she didn't care for in the meeting, she read that they had come to the consensus to open the city to the outside world, people could choose between leave or stay, factionless were to be accepted back in, building were about to start revamped for the influx of people to increase, divergents had almost no choice, the city was free, but divergents were still very valuable for man kind, so almost all of the ones that Eric had tested were taken to colonies that were about to start forming around the department.

And as always, people who were families of the divergent, or families that had been separated were going to live outside of the faction etiquette.

So, there was a lot of movement right now at the fence, and Morgan agreed that they should keep some kind of check on who goes in and out, something that had never been thought off.

She headed to the bedroom to catch a quick shower before having to travel to the fence, Eric was still fast asleep.

Once she was already cleaned and dressed, she sat on the bed next to him.

"Eric" she said while placing her hand on his chest, shaking him a little bit. He grunted lowly and continued to be asleep "Eric" she repeated leaning to him and rubbing his shoulder. "I have to go to the fence before shit hits the fan"

He grunted again in what sounded an approval, Morgan smiled and downed her lips to his closed ones

"I'll see you al lunch OK?" He grunted in approval again "I love you"

She kissed him again and left him to sleep.

Working on making an efficient system to get people in and out was going got be difficult, but she wanted to make it up to Eric by fixing her fuck ups, that meant that she'll have to own this challenge and make Eric trust her again.

Eric woke up in bed alone once more, his whole body ached, he felt different somehow, but in the end he was alone.

He didn't realized that things had actually changed that day until he stepped out of his apartment and headed to his office. Andrew was walking to his office as well to talk to him.

"Morgan headed to the fence this morning" he said as Eric opened the door to his office, he stepped in and moved to let Andrew in as well "making a system is going to be tough, but I think she'll handle it well. But this just came from Erudite" he said handing a paper to Eric.