Twenty Nine.

"So, what should we have today" was the first thing Eric heard as he woke up.

He was uncomfortably laying on the couch after sleeping on it the night before.

Since yesterday had been shit, he had taken that drink with the guys, when he returned home and plopped on the bed Morgan kicked him out, heaving and gagging at the smell of alcohol.

Eric was too tired to take a shower and hoping into bed again, so he took the couch. Now he was laying, looking at Morgan across the room as she inspected the fridge.

"How about we make a smoothie" she said pulling out some fruits "we got some bananas, some strawberries. Yum right? I think you'll love it."

He smiled, completely enamored by the woman in front of him. She was always so supportive, so understanding. He loved her.

He wanted to walk in and hold her tight, get drunk from her.

He smiled wider at the sight of her belly, so round and beautiful. He needed an off day, and he needed to spend it just looking at Morgan.

"We should do some toasts too" she said heading to the fridge again. She had cut the fruits and placed them in the blender, taking out the milk she poured it and started the blender as she placed the slices of bread in the toaster.

She turned off the blender since it was making a lot of noise and the smoothie was done.

"What should we put on the toast?" She opened the fridge again "butter is just too much fat, we're not doing that. How about some jelly, what the fuck is this?" She took one jar and inspected it "apricot eww" she said in disgust "what the fuck is your father thinking about?"

Eric couldn't help to chuckle, Morgan shot her eyes to him as she closed the door.

"Oh god you were listening?" She said as she covered her reddened cheeks "that's so embarrassing"

"Who are you talking to?" He said as he chuckled.

Morgan smiled shyly and looked down

"At the baby" she lifted her eyes to his.
Eric sat at the couch and stretched, feeling the bones in his back pop into place

"I'll take a shower and then I'll devour you"

Morgan smirked as Eric stood up.

"I'll make you a coffee"

Eric walked with fast steps to the bathroom, he showered and sprinkled some perfume on him, making sure there wasn't a single drop of scent of alcohol.

He exited the bedroom pulling a shirt on his body, his eyes finding Morgan as she sipped her smoothie.

"I have to go to yoga class in a bit" she said "and we both know how much I hate that fucking thing" she looked down and smoothed her hand on her stomach. She sighed and looked at Eric "here's your coffee baby"

She handed him the cup, Eric held it, his fingers touching hers as he took it. While sipping the cup he sat down next to her, his hand landing on her stomach.

"Did you sleep OK last night?"

"Yeah, we listened to some music and took a bubble bath and almost summoned Satan so I could sleep for more than 5 hours, and it worked, I had a chill night" she smiled at him at the end. Eric nodded and sipped his coffee again.

"Do you really have to go to yoga?"

"Yeah, it's about the only work out I do, why?"

Eric leaned in and placed his hand on her shoulder, slowly tracing his finger on her neck, then going up to her jaw and cheek.