Twenty Six.

Morgan entered the dinning room with a big smile, she had gotten some good six hours in, but now she was starving.

She saw the new faces of the initiates as some if them stired in their clothes uncomfortably.

Her eyes traveled to the line to pick up lunch, finding Eric at the end of it.

She smiled more and walked to him excitedly, Eric saw her when she was near him, confused with the big smile on her face, but smiled at her non the less.

Morgan finally reached him, taking him by surprise by jumping to his arms, Eric chuckled as she hooked her arms around his shoulders, Eric's arm coming to below her ass.

"How is my beautiful husband?" She asked downing her lips on his, Eric smiled and moved his hand to squeeze her ass pulling her down to the floor.

"Better now that my beautiful wife is here" he said, Morgan's hands fisted his shirt and pulled him to kiss her again, Eric squeezed her ass cheek tighter and kissed her hard, nipping at her lips as he kissed her.

"I'm so hungry" she said moving her lips to his colar bone as she pulled back, Eric's hand remained on her bottom as she hugged him by the waist.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Some spaghetti, and you" she purred as she bit his jaw.

Yes, Morgan was horny as fuck, and it wasn't helping Eric's case, he wanted to be focused on initiation since Morgan had taken care of preparing it, but when she rubbed her body against him and ran her teeth in his body, he didn't think he could contain himself.

Their lunch was finally served, Morgan held her tray with steamy and filled with cheese spaghetti, while Eric held his steak with vegetables and both of their drinks.

The walked up to the leader's table, sitting in an empty one since now Peter and Angie had some other 3 people to either help with their process or to socialize during lunch.

"Let's sit here and leave the kids together" she said sitting down and pulling Eric to sit beside her.

When he was seated Morgan turned his head with both hands and kissed his lips, Eric's hands holding her by the waist, she bit his lower lip and looked at him smiling.

"I'm not complaining but what has gotten into you?" He said, Morgan sat down and smiled, still looking at him

"Should I tell you? I don't know maybe I'll jinx it, OK whatever I'm telling you" she said rapidly.

Leaning to Eric's ear she whispered

"I had a dream about the baby"

She moved with excitement in her spot as Eric questioned her with his eyes, his hands roamed from her waist to her stomach

"What did you dream about it?" He asked quietly.

Morgan knitted her eyebrows together as she bit her lower lip, placing her hands again in his neck

"You should've seen him Eric, he was a little beautiful baby boy and he looked just like you just..." She carefully rand her fingers on his eyebrows, cheekbones and lips "he was just like you he had all the beautiful things I love about you and" she grunted "I want it to be a boy I really do" she led her lips to his again, kissing him slowly a few times.

"Really?" He asked against her lips

"Yes he was so cute and you were so happy, we were so happy" she quietly complained as she rubbed her stomach "I'm starving" she finally sat down and began to eat her lunch "now I probably jinxed and it's going to be a girl"