Sixteen.

Morgan began to pull Eric by the hand to walk to the exit, it wasn't until they were going up the first set of stairs towards the lobby that Eric spoke up.

"What do you have to do?"

Morgan looked over her shoulder as she continued to walk, Eric beside her, hand in hand.

"I have to take out the directory, otherwise what we just did will be for nothing. There has to be none of these people still standing for them to leave us alone, and to stop treating us like lab rats.

She looked at him as she finished. Eric had determination in his eyes, and when he looked at her as well he leaned to kiss her quickly

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" he said.

Morgan directed him to the first of the many set of stairs that they had to climb up to the directory's safe room.

"I've missed you too. You have no idea how hard it was for me to be here, knowing what I did"

Eric didn't say anything as they climbed up the stairs, when they reached the first landing Morgan stopped and faced him.

"Eric I'm so sorry, I never never ever wanted to hurt you, I just did what I did because I had-" she was interrupted when Eric pressed his lips to hers, wrapping his arm around her waist

"We need to focus on this, we'll talk about this after I'm done fucking you tonight"

Morgan let out a smile and pecked his lips again. Still, she felt like she was going to have to apologize for this forever. She felt like she had betrayed Eric's trust, and even though he seemed to hide his disappointment well, she could bet he was a little hurt too.

Morgan and Eric continued to climb up until they reached the top floor, a little out of breath, but still they pushed through.

At the end of the hall was the only door in the corridor, a short one at that.

Morgan unclasped the gun from Eric's thigh and looked into the camera.

"Do you still have that credential?" Morgan looked at him. He pulled out the plastic piece from one of the pockets of the bulletproof vest. "I need you to swap it, then I get in and eliminate them"

"How do you know that it's just them in there, what if they have security?"

"I'm just hoping there won't"

"Yeah" he put the card back into his pocket "I'm not all about you guessing, because if you get in there and they have backup, you get plummeted and-"

"OK I get it" Morgan interrupted as she moved to put the gun back in Eric's holster "so what do we do?"

"Morgan what the hell!" Morgan heard from the hall as Nita jogged to them "it should be done already"

"He's not letting me in in case they have security of their own"

"They don't" Nita said frustrated as she bumped into Morgan to walk to the door. Eric was very sure he saw her roll her eyes. Yeah, no one rolled their eyes at him.

"I didn't come this far to have Morgan go in there in the hopes there's no one there"

"Why would they have people in there? The room was meant for no one to get in anyway"

"She's not going in first" Eric dictated.

Nita saw that she really had no say in that matter, Eric wasn't going to let Morgan risk it.

"Fine, I'll go first, Morgan right behind me and she takes them out"

Eric reluctantly nodded

"Why does it have to be only her?" Eric said a little pissed taking the card out of his pocket again. Nita and Morgan positioned themselves on front of the door.