Chapter 2

Sam's POV:

I walked out of the library very surprised. I couldn't believe Lewis actually might want a child of his own. I just always assumed that his younger fan-base was like his kids. I guess it's not the same thing though. But if he really wanted kids, why not have some with Hannah. She would be a great mother, after all.

"Man, what I wouldn't give to be a Yogscast kid," I whispered into the wind.

It was getting dark and it began to turn into a biting cold with an icy wind. My Diggy Diggy Hole sweatshirt couldn't even keep me warm, which is saying something! I managed to sleep a bit on a park bench a few blocks down from the library, but the chilly temperature invaded me, numbing me inside and out.

Around 1PM, I waddled to the nearest building, which happened to look kind of business like. I didn't care. I went around back and thankfully the door was unlocked.

Inside, there was a lobby area with some stairs and an elevator. It was very warm and cozy looking. Although I knew that I was probably trespassing, I ran into the elevator and selected a random floor. I still felt so cold and numb even though I was surrounded by warm air. I could feel my strength flowing out of me and my exhaustion seeping in just as the elevator door opened.

I stumbled out of the elevator and into the first door I found. As soon as I sat down in a chair, I passed out.

I should have seen the horse sitting on the shelf.