Chapter 19- Party trouble

Start from the beginning

"Oh c'mon let's have some fun," I hear a guy purr through the phone.

"Don't touch me!" I Slam a random door open and storm up to the guy feeling Amelia all over.

I grab his collar and push his head off of her, but it doesn't do much. "You want some of this?" He smirks grabbing my hips, I bring my knee up and kick his balls.

He doubles over in pain and looks up glaring, "you little b*tch."

He straightens up, where did Isaac go!? He grabs me by the hair and pulls it, I clench my eyes shut.

He brings his knee up and knees my gut, I cry out in pain. Amelia pounds on his back shouting cusses at him.

He slams me to the wall, I swear I'm going to get a concussion after this. My head slams against it too and I sob, "please stop."

Pain erupts in my body, my stomach hurts, my head hurts too. Fear wraps around me in many blankets, Amelia grabs his hair but he pushes her off him. She slips on the floor and hangs her head on the basin.

I hear a low growl, "oh what do you want?" The guy spits.

"You see that girl there," I keep my eyes closed but imagine him pointing at me.

"Well I'm not blind."

"That's my wife, you're gonna regret putting one of your dirty fingers on her," Isaac snarls.

I hear slamming around and the sound of a crack, I slide down the wall and put my head in between my knees and I sob.

I realise that my sister is here and in pain as well, I look up and clutch my stomach using a hand to drag myself to her.

"A-Amelia," I whisper, she looks up at me slowly. Tears are running down her face.

"I-I'm so sorry Claudia."

I shake my head and sit next to her, we both look at Isaac beating the crap out of the guy.

"Isaac..... Isaac.... Isaac! ISAAC!" He stops and looks at me breathing heavily. He walks over to me and bends down wrapping an arm around my back and gripping my thigh, he lifts me up hooking both of my legs around his hips. I Yelp in pain.

I wrap my arms around his neck and sob, he rubs my back and he crouches down so I'm sitting on his thighs.

"Are you okay Amelia?" Zac asks.

"My head hurts," she whispers.

"Make sure you both stay awake, you might have a concussion," I keep my eyes closed and my head resting on his shoulder.

I still hate him from yesterday...

He stands up and I feel him extend his arm, my stomach feels like someone punched it repeatedly. Well a guy kneed me... BE SMART CLAUDIA!

I feel him walking with one arm around my waist, "are you okay?" He whispers.

"No," I honestly respond.

"I've called Matt and Patrick," I have no clue who Patrick is but I nod keeping my head in the crook of his neck and my arms around his neck. Tears drop onto his clothes and I bite my lip as I feel a wet patch.