"Charry?" I asked reading her mind.

"You got it!" she said and smiled.

"I am right here you know," said a voice from right next to me making me jump about 50 feet. I turned away from Eleanor And turned round to see Harry sitting there with a smug grin on his face.

"Don't ever do that again!" I growled.

"Ooh scary," he taunted. I huffed and turned back to Eleanor. I signalled with my eyebrows and eyes to go to into the kitchen type place where we kept some food and there was a sink. There wasn't a cooker or anything because well we're on a bus. I don't think any of my friendships would work if I didn't have eyebrows they are like my main way of communicating! I got up and walked into the kitchen bit after Eleanor.

"So you got a plan?" I asked.

"I would if Harry wasn't in a relationship with Taylor," she answered.

"So we need to get rid of Taylor?" I confirmed with her.

Unknown's POV

"So we need to get rid of Taylor?" that little brown haired brat confirmed with the other one through my TV screen. I was watching the cameras Taylor put up on the bus for me and her to watch Charlotte and her stupid annoying friends to make sure they don't do anything stupid and to hear any secrets around the bus. I turned my attention to the bedroom cam where Taylor and her bitch of a sister were bickering over a bed. My head whipped over to the kitchen cam and my eyes flashed and ears stayed alert after I heard the words, "Cheat," and "Taylor," come from one of the bitches mouths. Charlotte couldn't have told them about the cheating otherwise she's gonna get it from me and Taylor. I decided this would be an interesting topic to record and show Taylor later.

"It's quite obvious Taylor is someone who would cheat on someone and that 'friend' she always goes to see I bet he's her fuck buddy!" one of then exclaimed. I think she's called Eleanor but I don't have time to learn all these bitches' names!

"We should follow her!" the other one suggested.

"Great idea," Eleanor said and they began to talk through their plan which was rubbish but I listened intently. Harry walked into the room about 10 minutes later and they changes the topic completely. They are going behind Harry's back to get rid of his girlfriend! Wouldn't he like to know that two people he thought were close to him were getting rid of his girlfriend without him knowing.

My phone started to buzz signalling a phone call. Taylor's name and picture flashed on the screen.

"Hey babe," I answered.

"Find anything interesting?" Taylor asked in a low voice. I knew she was in the bathroom trying to be quiet because I could see her on the bathroom cam.

"As a matter of fact I did! Come to me as soon as you stop the bus you know where to find me!" I said hanging up. Working with Taylor on this is much funner than I thought it would be at first. I get to follow One direction, their girlfriends and friends around everywhere. I think they've spotted me a few times but nothing big and my job just makes it easier to follow them around!

Taylor's POV

I stormed off from Charlotte! God she is so annoying with her high pitched voice and she's always around MY Harry!! I went into the toilet and took out my phone to phone my acquaintance to see if she found anything interesting.

"Hey babe," she answered.

"Find anything interesting?" I asked keeping my voice low so no one could hear me and not bothering to say hi.

"As a matter of fact I did! Come to me as soon as you stop the bus you know where to find me!" she said before hanging up. I wonder what she found! I bet it was Lottie trying to convince Harry to sleep with her it something the wee slut!! Harry would never sleep with her I mean look what he's got as a girlfriend then look at her!! I walked out and saw everyone sitting on the couch. I went and sat on Harry's knee twirling my hair how he likes it and giggling so he could maybe come to the back for half hour or so! That is why I love Harry he will have sex with me whenever and where ever. I mean I'm only with him for 3 things: