26. being friendly and disoriented

Start from the beginning

"Are you drinking? I know you don't drink but I'm just making sure." Hobi asked curiously.

I thought about the question for a moment and really picked apart the pros and cons on if I should drink or not.

I sighed, "Fuck it. Why not?" I hope this goes well.

-

third pov

While Taehyung was preparing for the party, everyone else was getting ready. Yoongi was getting ready at his house while Jimin and Aria were waiting for Jungkook and Mia to pick them up. Sora and Jin decided not to go since shin got the flu due to the weather ; so Sora decided to take care of him. While Sora kept text Mia that she wanted to know the details of the party later, Jungkook and Mia were discussing on why Jungkook should be going.

"Jungkook, come on! You were so excited about this party!" Mia whined, ready to go pick up her friends and get wasted. After everything that has happened, she figured she could use a stress reliever. Jungkook also deserved a stress reliever but he couldn't bring himself to do anything.

"Yeah, that was before I found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me for god knows how long." Jungkook sighed while flopping down on the couch.

Mia sighed while sitting next to him, "Look, I know this sucks. Heartbreak is a fucking bitch. Nina was a definite bitch and I'm glad she's out of your life. You didn't deserve that. We don't have to go to the party but I feel like it could help you somewhat; at least for a night. We could also get trashed since we are all spending the night at Namjoons." Mia heard Jungkook sigh slightly while getting up slowly.

"I might not have fun but I'll try," a small smile crossed his face while walking towards the door.

-

Taehyung was uneasy to say the least. As he made sure he looked okay in his blue jeans and black sweater, he heard music thriving around the house; which  meant that people were finally here. He was nervous to see Mia and even more nervous to see Jungkook around. He was just planning on laying low, maybe stay outside or sit on the couch the whole night.

"Come on, Taehyung. You don't get nervous. Get fucked up," he self motivated himself. He just didn't want any drama tonight. He wasn't even going to come after what happened but Hoseok seemed so excited that Taehyung was going so he didn't want to disappoint him.

As he left the bathroom from downstairs (there were so many when Hoseok showed him around; Namjoon's house was so huge wtf), he saw at least 20 people were already at the party and he didn't know where to go. It was such a odd feeling that he felt unsure because he used to just sit with the first girl who would come up to him and then go on to the next one when another would gain his attention.

"Hey, Taehyung," he heard a girl purred. He turned around and saw a blonde girl who he's never seen. She was standing rather confidently and had the nerve to stand really close to him.

"Uh, hi?" He questioned slightly, not knowing why she thought she can be all up in his space. He could tell she drowned herself in her perfume, which was immensely strong that Taehyung had to force down a choke coming up.

"I'm Kaeli," She smiled seductively and Taehyung knew automatically that she wanted to get in his pants. This is going to be a long night.

"Oh, well hi," Taehyung said plainly, looking at his surrounding than at the girl who was dressed in something rather revealing.

"I heard you and your girlfriend broke up," She put her hand on his biceps which cause Taehyung raise his eyebrows, but not in a interested way, "I'm so sorry." How the hell did she find out about that?