"You think she'll be a girl? I kinda wanna son so I can name him after me." She smiles before grabbing my free hand and kissing the back of it. I love this girl with all my heart and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her.

"Nope she'll be a girl and bestfriend ll love her forever and she'll love you more than me at times, but she'll hate you once she gets older cause you'll say she can't have kids until shes 45 and gets married."

I laugh and drape my arm around her neck while pulling on to her street. I cut the engine and get out hanging her the keys while I take everything out the backseat and bringing it inside the house placing it in the laundry room before going upstairs and into the bathroom turning on the shower and making sure its the right temperature before letting Kole know. She strips from her sundress and smile at the sight I miss seeing her naked but not as much as I missed her in general.

I light candles and place pink rose pedals around the room before playing her favorite playlist in order to help her relax and get back comfortable. I watch a little TV while the music plays softly in the background from the bathroom as she sings along. Her voice soothe me its so calm and gentle.
After a while i strip from my jeans and polo shirt before heading downstairs and grabbing the box with the sleeping baby pit bull in it. I watch as she squirms around a little before yawning and scratching the back of her ear before looking up at me and barking lightly to get my attention. I pick her up from out of the box and let her roam around a little on the patio while I watch her so that she doesn't go in the grass and get pavo. Once she pees she follows me back into the house running a little trying to keep up with me, I laugh when she tries to climb the steps by herself but she's to lazy and stops and sits giving me no other option but to pick her up and bring her into the room.