I got up and stretched. Ugh its too early.

Me: Robert. Its time too..

I went to go shake him but there was nobody next to me. All there was, was a note saying:

Went out shopping with the boys. See you tonight. Love you.

-Robert.

Oh yeah. I forgot we were all going shopping today! Me and Sam are having a girls day! Yay. Im excited. I wonder if she's up. As soon as I walked out of my door I smelled bacon. YUM! I ran downstairs to see Sam cooking breakfast.

Sam: Goodmorning Sarah. I made us breakfast.

Me: Goodmorning! Ready for today? I didnt know you could cook.

Sam: Im so excited! Haha yeah. I love cooking.

Me: Once Austin hears that he's gonna love you so much more.

She blushed. We finsihed eating and went to get ready. I put on my black skinny jeans and my Austin Mahone T-shirt. I left my hair wavy and applied little make-up. Sam on the other hand looked amazing. I was taking it that her and Ausin had a date that night. She wore a black skirt with some tights and a red hollister shirt. She straightened her hair and had little make-up on. She looked beautiful. Not slutty at all.

Sam: How do I look?

Me: Beautiful! Got a date with Austin?

Sam: Haha yeah.

And with that we went to the car and drove off to the wedding dress store.

Roberts POV.

Me and my boys were at Zales picking out a ring for Sarah. We had already gotten our suits. It hadn't taken that long. I knew Sarah was just getting up and probably eating breakfast. I couldnt wait till our wedding! Gosh did I love this girl. Everything about her was perfect.

Zach: What about this one?

Me: To small.

Tyler: This one?

Me: To big.

Austin: What about this?

I went over to see exactly what I wanted. It was the ring I had told Sarah I was going to get her.

Me: Its perfect.

We went to pay for the ring. After we paid for it we went out to lunch.

Frankie: So. What are we doing for your batchelor party?

Everybody started throwing out ideas and all I could think was oh god.

Sarahs POV:

Me: That one is perfect!

We were at the dress place picking out a dress for Sam. She had tried on 20 different dresses. But this one, was perfect. It was a light blue and was mermaid like. It wasnt to long but it wasnt to short either. He body looked amazing in it! I quickly texted Austin telling him to get a light blue tie he instantly replied with I know. Sam told me she was getting a light blue dress. Wel that made sense. All the dresses she tried on were light blue.

Sam: You really think so?

Me: Are you kidding me! Your stunning. Your gonna be the second most beautiful girl there. Im the first of course.

We both laughed. It felt good to hang with a girl friend for once. I hadn't had a lot growing up. Being Austin's sister girls used me to get to him. But not Sam. She liked me for who I was. And I loved that about her. We went to pay for the dress and then we went back home for lunch. Sam wanted me to try her baked grilled cheese sandwich. Let me tell you it wasnt your ordinary sandwich. She got a french bread loaf and cut it into fourths so we both had a sandwich. She put 5 different types of cheeses on there along with ham, salami, pepperoni, and bacon. Best sandwich I ever had!

Me: Where did you learn how to make this?!

Sam: I just made it myself. Good right?

I nodded. It was more than good. It was delicious! Suddenly the door opened and Robert and Austin came walking in with suits. They went upstairs to put them away. Just as they were walking down stairs Robert yells:

Robert: What smells so good?!

Me: Sam made her homemade grilled cheese. Want a bite?

He took a bite and his face lit up!

Robert: Sam this is amazing?!

Austin: Whats amazing?

Me: Sams grilled cheese.

He took a bite of Sam's sandwich and ate the rest of it. The boys sure did love a home cooked meal. Haha.

Austin: Babe. This is amazing! I didnt know you could cook.

Sam: Thanks love. Yeah Ive always loved to cook.

Austin gave Robert a bonus my gf can cook look. Sam saw and busted out laughing. We did dishes together and went to go watch tv.

Sam: Today was fun! We should do it again soon.

Me: Deffinetly.

I turned on family guy. It was our favorite show. Sam and Austin left to go on their date. Me and Robert cuddled together on the couch. Man did I really have feelings for him. I kept falling more and more in love with him. And I was scared. Robert felt me tense up and started to message my shoulders. He kissed my cheek and I fell into a dreamless sleep. <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam here. (:

Sarahs gonna write the next chapter on me and Austins date.

Chapter 60 is gonna be the wedding!! Theres gonna be lots of drama so stay tuned.

We love you supprort so much!

@ForeverSalex <--- my twitter

@SarahConstancio<--- Sarahs twitter