"I don't know, I never thought about it." I said truthfully. "What about you?" I asked him.

"Waking up and not remembering anything." he said starting to playwith the little hairs that couldn't make it into the bun. I just smiled and got off of him. I then cuddled right next to him and we just talked all night. My life can't get any better than this.

Ally

"I love you." Zayn said kissing my forehead as we laid in bed together.

"I love you too." I said getting up and going to the bathroom. On my way there, I heard Louis on the phone. He was probably talking to that girl he was telling Zayn about. I used the bathroom and headed back to the room. Harry opened his bedroom door which was really the guests bedroom and walked out. Once he seen me he smiled and said, "Oh hey love, your still up?"

"Yeah, I can't really sleep." I said putting my hair up into a ponytail.

"Ask Zayn to serenade you to sleep." he said chuckling.

"Ooh good idea." I said walking back to the bedroom. I crawled into bed after turning out the lights and Zayn was sitting up waiting for me.

"Zayn, could you do me a favor." I asked hoping he would say yes.

"Sure, what is it?" he asked a bit confused.

"Can you sing me a song, so I can go to sleep please." I said laying on his chest.

"What song would you like?" he asked.

"Moments." I said looking up at him.

"Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this, even though I try

Heart beats harder, time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin, it makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If I could only have this life for one more day, if I could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment in time I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today."

Zayn

I finished singing and I look over to see Ally asleep. Wow she went to sleep fast, I thought I was going to have to sing the whole song. I kiss her on the cheek and it feels wet, like she was crying. I gently wipe her cheek and she was definitely crying. I wonder what she was crying for, I didn't mean to make her cry. I remember when we were younger, Ally used to always cry in her sleep.

Flashback

"Ally, wake up." I said trying to wake her up. "Ally, cmon get up." I said trying again. She just turned over.

"What do you want Zayn?" she asked facing the other direction.

"Are you crying?" I asked looking at the pillow and seeing that it was wet.

"No, why would I be crying?" she asked me confused.

"Because your pillow is wet and your eyes are puffy." I said pointing out the obvious. She felt her face and turned back over to me.

"I don't know why I'm crying, it doesn't make any sense." she said confused.

"It's okay, your probably crying in your dream and then it just happens for real." I said trying to get her to calm down.

"Your probably right." she said giving a small smile.

End of flashback