NEW YEAR SPECIAL🎉

Riley POV

I quickly put my necklace on and went into the kitchen and seeing 4 of my awesome friends Maya Josh Farkle and Aiden (sorry no Lucas) "Hey Babe ready to go now" My amazing Husband asked "Of course" I faced my kids and Maya's kid "You guys be okay to the babysitter, okay?" they all gave me a adorable smile and nodded " Good" and now we were off to a party for new years.

Maya POV

Finally arriving to the new years party (Which was at Lucas's) we slowly walk up to the door hearing 'Beautiful Girls' from Sean Kingston paying from inside house as if it's like a party in high school but when we open the door it's just like a party for high school of course it's Lucas, as we were looking for Lucas we saw the one and only Missy standing next to the drinking area looking at Josh with adoring eyes as well as every other girl here but I didn't feel intimidated because he loves me and we are engaged not to mention how they were also gawking at the other to boys we have with me and Riley but the same for the guys just visversa. But when we started walking even more into the crowd I now notices some people are still high school and college but not only that I also saw how girls shot glares towards us but we just simply laugh and wrapped our arms around our guys waist and continued the search for Lucas which didn't take long because we saw him kissing a girl familiar to smackle but not exactly her in a empty room"Dude what are you doing this isn't Smackle" Farkle said while Josh and Aiden grabbed the girl and shooed her away she just winked at them and kisses Josh "Uh-uh" I walked up to her and shoved her off "Bitch get your hands off me I was just kissing a hot dude" I slapped her "That hot dude is my fiance and he doesn't like your skank of an ass got that bitch so you get your mouth off my guy" I spat out at her she scoffed and left I face the others and saw a hint of amusement in there eyes "What?" they just smile and looked away but I was pulled out of the room with Josh being the culprit "Come on my jealous fiance lets get a drink" he said with a smirk plastered on his face "I wasn't jealous,why would I be anyway" which he just nodded at and took my hand and danced with me on the dance floor to 'Ayo' from Chris Brown "So you okay with all the look girls are giving me and you?" he question since so many girl are giving us two different kind of looks "Are you okay with all the guys doing the same?" I question him this time cause the same thing is happening just different genders "Nah cause I know your mine no matter what" he sweetly said to me and kissed me "true unless one of us does something the other one just utterly can't even look at the person anymore" Is what I said straight after the kiss "You just had to ruin the moment didn't you" Josh said with a chuckled "Yea anyway the others are coming" as they arrived everything was normal.

11:59

Was on the huge screen in the living until the number 10 came up and then everyone started counted down "10...9...8...7...6..5...4...3..2..1" and everyone started to kiss the person next to them and which of course Josh was next to me and once our lips were on each other I remember why I loved him and why I said yes to marry him not saying I was having doubts or anything "Okay you can stop kissing him now it's my turn" a girl wearing a really tight crop top and short shorts said interrupting our kiss "Yea I want to kiss this fine girl now man" a dude next to her said "Yea NEVER going to happen dude and dude-it" Josh said and walked away with me wrapped around his arms.

Riley POV

It's sad that Smackle died and Lucas didn't even tell us about sure she tried to break us up but after that we were friends so why would he not tell us this?" I asked Farkle but he just shrugged "Never mind lets just everyone and go back" Aiden said since he was bored we nodded and went to look Josh and Maya "Hey guys ready to go?" Farkle asked once we found in the corner talking about the wedding they nodded and stood up but when we were walking through the door is when Missy showed up and Maya didn't even looked fazed or irritated by her presence

Josh POV

Missy showed up "Well look at this Josh your still with this slut why can't you comes to your senses and come with me instead of this whore" She said while pointing to Maya NO she is not talking about Maya like that "Listen here Missy and listen good SHE is not a slut,a whore,a bitch and anything lie those names Maya is beautiful,thoughtful,tough,strong and a lot of thing I could go on about, but you know who is a slut and all that YOU that's who okay and like I said before STAY AWAY FROM ME!" she looks taken back by my outburst so she runs away in fear while the others are just chuckling at the reaction I got from her. "Let's go now babe" Maya said and pulled my hand.

Maya POV

Once we arrived back at the house we saw our kids (as in Riakles ones as well) sleeping soundly. Soon we all left and let slept take over us.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi so there the new chapter and I will be writing one when they have there wedding day so yea enjoy it bye!

Love ya always
-Yani💕