First day of Hell

Maya POV-

'Hands To Myself' rings as my alarm for about 5 minutes till I slammed my hand on it to shut it off. Slowly getting out of bed I make my way to my closet to pick out my clothes and have a shower.

Entering the kitchen I smell bacon pancakes I run over to the oven and see a purple sticky note on the door:

Babygirl

Sorry, I had to leave early today
I had to start my new job but I'll see you tonight have a great time at school

Love You Babygirl

-Mum

"Yea as if I will have a great time in Hell" crumbling up the note I open the oven door reaching in grabbing the 3 pancakes stacked on top of each other. I smile at the sight of pancakes, getting myself a fork I sit at my dinning table by myself eating the pancakes.

I heard a faint knock at the door "Coming!"
Looking through the peep hole of the door I was happy to see Riley and Farkle standing out there, opening the door I immediately was hugged by Riley.
"Hey,Ohh I love your outfit! Nice Dress!!" after she let go of me, I gave her small smile "Thanks, Hey to you too and I love your dress too"

"Thanks" she replied with a smile on her face.
"Hey Farkle" I say just to make him feel welcomed and not left out, Farkle laughed knowing what I'm doing.
"Haha thanks for not leaving me out Maya, Hey are you ready to go to school" he says with excitement in his voice.
"Ugh no. I'll just grab my bag, do one of you's want the rest of my breakfast? it's pancakes"
Farkle didn't want it but Riley quickly said yes running towards the dining table digging inb her face straight into her food. Laughing I walker straight to my room and grabbed my Adidas bag, I made my way into the living room to see both of them standing by the front door again, I turned off the lights, locked the door leaving with my two friends beside me.

Entering the door at our school it became utterly silent and everyone turned their attention in my direction.
Riley & Farkle lead me to the principals office leaving to get there stuff from there locker, as I'm waiting I got curious and look through the window. Seeing a student being yelled at by the principle, I guess the person doesn't care considering he looks amused instead of scared. Continuing to stare i didn't notice he was let out of the room, this mysterious yet hot guy winked at me with a smirk I felt my face heat up.
"You may see him now" His face was low yet so delicious. Thanking him I stumbled my way to the door following behind him, taking a deep breath before facing the two now. "Uh-Hi I'm Maya-uh- Maya Hart" i squeaked out with a weakly smile, the boy just nods his head while the principle smiles.
"Ah Maya Hart, very nice to meet you. All you need is your schedule and locker plus a tour and you will be okay. Since Josh is just standing here he can show you around" handing my papers over to me while suggesting this offer with 'Josh' but I kindly declined.
"Um no it's okay I actually have people already showing me around but thank you" once that was said I left and explore.

Luckily for me I found my locker quite easily , I've noticed my locker is located near Riley's and Farkle's locker, I'm  very happy about that but the downside is I'm also right next to the dude Josh's Locker.

After my 6th try of putting in my pin in, my locker finally opened "Hallelujah" I whisper to myself. I see the books I need in my classes plus a mirror, I guess they supply you with it. I look down at schedule.

"I have History first great one of the lamest class ever", grabbing my history book placing it in my bag along with my notebook and my teen wolf pencil case I made myself.

My locker was slammed shut with my hair caught within the door, I look at the culprit, shocked I saw Josh smirking at me. He leaned against his locker making him look intimating.

"Hey" he spoke with confidence while running his hand through his silky brown hair. Not answering I glared at him, reopening my locker I free my hair. Turning around walking to history away from him.

------------------

So what did you think now and just saying he next chapter would be Josh's POV about that same day so yah.

So Please Vote Comment and share thanks you very much if you are reading this see ya.

-Yani