Party Time

Maya POV

Riley and Farkle's outfit looks really stylish

"Hey I love your guys outfit" they were about to say Thanks until they saw who was one the couch "Um Maya why is Josh the schools f*ck boy doing in your house, you guys didn't do anything right" Riley asks me "Riley what do you mean by f*ck boy?" ...

"Hey I love your guys outfit" they were about to say Thanks until they saw who was one the couch "Um Maya why is Josh the schools f*ck boy doing in your house, you guys didn't do anything right" Riley asks me "Riley what do you mean by f*ck boy?" She gives me a 'are you serious' look she pull me to my room and said "He has slept with almost every girl in Abigail High School Maya, and he kiss every single girl at least once in our school even me sadly and his been to detention like how many times plus on top of all of that his been arrested twice" Wow so his the schools Bad Boy/Man Wh*re and F*ck Boy.
"Okay, so let's go to the party oh and do you want to sleepover?" "Sure" we link arms and walk out of my room.
But it seems like Josh left already so Me and Riakle start to drive to Aidens House and once we arrive I am taken by the look at the house-

"WOOWW!!!" We all said at once, we look around and see a pool luckily we all are wearing swim wear under neath or in my bag.
We walk into the house and you could smell the alcohol right away we look around and see people making out, drinking, dancing with each other or vomiting.

"Do guys want a drink?" I ask the couple they simply decline well it's there lost, I try to make my way through the crowd it took forever for I soon got to the kitchen I grab a beer from the cooler and pop the cap off but before I could take I sip someone snatched the drink out of my hand I looked up and saw Lucas
"Give it back Ranger Rick" he gave me a puzzled look then said "no you should drink and why did you call me Ranger Rick" "Because your a cowboy and you look like a Ranger now give it back" I grabbed it out of his hand and walked away.

After a while I had about 2 beers already and I'm a little tippy but not that much I didn't that's enough for me.
I see Riley and I walk up to her "Hey Rileeey where's Farrkleey" "haha his swimming speaking about swimming lets go and get changed" we see Aiden and ask him where his bathroom is, he leads us up into a huge bathroom we thank him and change.

Riley POV

I find Maya and she seems tippy and slurring her words see drunk but not that drunk so she okay. We go upstairs to this huge bathroom and get changed in our swim wear =>