Piss Off

Josh POV

I was walking to my locker when I saw Maya her beauty standing out as always even behind her scars, I walked up to it and she walked off great.
While I was grabbing nothing in my locker Missy came up to me "Hey Cutie since your obviously single now do you want to come with me somewhere" I held back my gag "Piss Off Missy your the one that started this whole break up because even though I was drunk I know for sure I would never sleep with a girl twice especially if that person is you" she is taken back by my comment and walks off good now I can try find Lucas and Aiden. "Sup dudes" they nodded "Dude you messed up really bad with Maya" serious he had to bring that up "Shut Up Aiden I didn't sleep with anyone and you can't get with Maya and yes I know you like her cause I see the way you look at her" I sharp back at him "Oh uh haha okay then "he said while running the back of his neck and walking away.  I snort and walk in the other direction.

Aiden POV

Shit his knows but I can't get with her even though be isn't with her.

Smackle POV

I see Farkle on the bench alone I walk up to him and sit down "Hey Dreamboat" I see very flirtatiously "Hey Smackle" He said very bored out of his mind I frown "So where you bore of a girl friend and her friend the broken" I say while touching his arm I see him tense up "There somewhere and can you please go I do not want you here" he says very coldly on the last bit "Are you sure.." I say before leaning in to kiss him until someone pulls him away "Hey Farkle can you help me find Riles I really need her help with the break up" I look up to see ugh Maya geez "Uh yea of and thank you that" he says and walk away does he really hate me then Maya turned to me "Listen here you stay away from both of them before you won't be able to speak anymore got it" I quickly nod from being scared and run off.

Maya POV

Good she's scared of me

Farkle POV

Thank god Maya came in she was about to kiss me

Maya POV

I walk up to Farkle and while we talking about Art we saw Riley "Hey Riles" I say she smiles "Hey Peaches" I smile we hug then she kisses Farkle "Well I'll go don't want to ruin Riakle time" I chuckle and walk away while I was walking i was thinking that maybe it was a lie that Josh slept with Missy, yeah I know he didn't do it with Missy because he hates her so I maybe I will take him ba- I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard giggling and stuff moving in the janitors closet I open it and saw Josh and this girl called May doing something... Gross they turn to me I have tears rolling down my cheeks "Wow so straight after we break up your on to your next slut wow and I was actually thinking on taking you back thinking that it was a joke by guess I was wrong as always!" my voice cracked at the end I walked out of the closet and slammed the door I ran down the hall into a empty classroom and let everything out. I stayed there for another 6 minutes until I got up and left to go home.

Josh POV

I am going to kill the person who interrupted by time with... Maya I see tears rolling down her rosy pink cheeks then she suddenly yelled "Wow so straight after we break up your on to your next slut wow and I was actually thinking on taking you back thinking that it was a joke by guess I was wrong as always!" her voiced cracked at the end and she ran away wait she was thinking on getting back with me and I blew it great I was bought out of my thoughts when May said "Wow that b*tch has the nerve to interrupt us and that pathetic thing about getting back with you as if you would date someone that ugly and cover in stupid face scar's, haha she is so fake" did she just call her a bitch and a fake "Okay May shut the hell up I did go out with her because she is beautiful and smart and very funny and the only reason I kiss that time in the cafe was because I was very vulnerable and shudder because she was hurt and her beauty was messed up with real scars from an accident from me and the only reason we almost did it was because I just broke up with her and I needed a distraction so pretty much she was right you are just another slut" I said very angry and coldly towards her she had a shocked expression on her face I went out of the closet while buttoning up my shirt. I need to get my Maya back and make her not angry or sad or broken anymore. And I need the help from Riley to do so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola sorry for not updating just I really don't have reason but I was coming up with Idea's for the book but here ya go hope you enjoy it and I have been reading so I couldn't have much time updating bye!!

Love You's Always

-Yani <3