Who are you?

Maya POV

Enter history class I saw my friends and they were making out of course but seeing this is really grossing me out "Riley Farkle get a room, because that's really grossing me out" I said while walking between them to stop them from continuing which they just laughed and start talking now then I heard a girl laughing rather loud in the back area I looked back and saw a girl with Pink, White and Black dress on and straight brunette hair.

That dress is kinda just ew because of the pattern and the pink, she stops laughing and Josh appears next to her and kisses her check I guess they are dating, "Hey Baby" She says "Hey Missy" Josh says

That dress is kinda just ew because of the pattern and the pink, she stops laughing and Josh appears next to her and kisses her check I guess they are dating, "Hey Baby" She says "Hey Missy" Josh says. Oh so that's her name okay, finally the teacher walks into class then Riley quickly turns and says to me "Maya this teacher is totally insane" then the teacher said "Hi Riley""Hi Daddy" wait hold up that's her dad why is dad here. "Your most probably wandering why my dad is here well he is our history teacher yay I know right" I laugh at her sarcasm.Then Mr Matthews noticed me and say "Who are you I don't know who you are" "I'm Maya Hart Sir" "Well then can you come up here and say your name how old you are and where you lived before you came here then say two things you and one thing you dislike" This is just great, I get up from my seat and walk in front of the call

Okay here goes "Hi I'm Maya Hart I'm 16 I lived in Portland before I came here and I like Drawing, Singing and I don't like that much girly things so yah that's it" I said bluntly and went straight back to my seat staying silent for the rest of the class.

Lunch time finally came and I'm waiting in the line to grab my food I grab a Sandwich, an apple then a juice I pay for lunch then walk towards Riles and Farkle's table when I was pulled onto another table I look around my surroundings then I notice I'm sitting with Missy and her squad.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Missy very confused why she pulled me here "What are you talking about Maya" she asked clueless "Why did you pull me into your table?" "Because you are cool and cool people shouldn't hang out with nobody's like Riley and Farkle" did she just say Riley and Farkle are nobody's oh hell no "Listen here bi...."

Josh POV

Walking into history I see Maya yes but she's looking at someone giving an annoyed look I turn to the direction she was looking at and notice it was Missy so I went up to Missy and kissed her to see Maya's reaction but she didn't seemed fazed, after not getting a reaction I didn't listen to Missy anymore. Mr Matthews(Not related to me) comes in and notices Maya and tells her to get up and introduce herself, I am quite fascinated by her.

I enter the gymnasium and I see Maya at Missy's table I'm confused on whats going on until I hear Missy say "Because you are cool and cool people shouldn't hang out with nobody's like Riley Farkle" I can see that Maya doesn't like people saying shit about her friends even though she barely know them "Listen here bitch, don't you ever say something like that about those two again because they aren't nobody's they are really kind and loving people unlike you, you self-centred spoiled brat" After she said that she grabbed Missy's smoothie and poured all over her. This is going to end up bad.

Riley POV

I was casually eating my food until I heard Missy Bardford say "Because you are cool and cool people shouldn't hang out with nobody's like Riley and Farkle" I was trying my best not to go up to her and attack her but Farkle held me down I was about to say something until Maya yelled at her.
She just stood up to her, her first day here and she is already in trouble.

Missy POV

I see Maya but she's walking towards the lamest couple at school Riley and Farkle, I quickly grab her arm and make her sit with us. She asks me why I grabbed her and I just replied that she's cool and she shouldn't hang with Riley and Farkle the nobody's, and that ticked her off she yelled straight back at me defending the losers.
Soon after that I feel something wet pour all over me I soon realized Maya poured my smoothie all over me and my new dress.

Maya POV

I just realized I just poured her smoothie all over her she looks pissed
I hear people all around us say "ohh" someone behind me shout "FOOD FIGHT!!" I turn around and see Josh standing there then smash a pie into Lucas his face, soon everyone joined in. But it quickly ended when one of the teachers breaks it up, he points to me, Josh and Missy. Uh-oh great I got in trouble the first day in here.

"YOU THREE COME WITH ME NOW" Mr says to us we all nod, "Okay so who started this first?" The Principal asked I decided to own up to it since it was me "I did sir" I said while raising me hand "Well then you may leave then" he said to Josh and Missy which they both did.

Well I got two weekend detention but at least I don't have to clean up gymnasium, I go to my locker to see Josh and some girl making out on my locker I thought he was dating that missy "Ew could you guys get a room and off my locker" I say trying to get to my locker they both gave me a blank look and went back to it. I decided to just shove them off each other, the girl look annoyed at me but instead of saying something to me she looks Josh and says "See later Joshie" I snort at that then open my locker. I feel Josh's eyes on me i ignore that and grab my bag sketch book from my locker and I was about to close the door of my locker when feel someone else's hand on mine I look at it and sees it's Josh then suddenly he...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So Yah there you go

-Yani<3