Stay Away From Me

Missy POV

Okay I finally got my plan

Maya POV

I woke up really happy because a) It's a Saturday b) I have my boyfriend c) my boyfriend is Josh I got up and got dressed into a big sweater and black tights I walked out of my room and into the living room to be welcomed by Mum.
I went to her and she smiled and said "Hey Babygirl how are you?" I smiled back "Happy that I don't have to use those stupid crutches anymore" she chuckled at what I said "How about you do you have work today" she nodded and I now noticed she was in her work clothes "Sorry Babygirl but I have to go bye" I nodded and waved she set a $20 on the table and left I grab the twenty and leave and walk to Topanga's I get a lemonade and sit on my table and grab my phone.

I look through the News Feeds and a saw post that made me smile it said

Josh Matthew

I officially I'm off the market yep that's right I got myself a girlfriend that amazing girl is Maya Hart.

I smile even more when I see he changed his status from Single to Taken I hear a chair in front of me being pulled out I look up to see a random boy in front of me "Yes?" I asked confused on why he is sitting with me he then says "Hi Cutie I'm Jonas you got bae or nah?" I chuckle I nod "Yes and his really sweet and cute" I say and stand up and walking away from him, once I'm out I see Josh standing there "Hey Josh" I smile but he doesn't "Who is he?" I look behind and see Jonas just on his phone I turn back to Josh "Really it's just a dude that thought I did have a bae which I reassured him by saying Yes I did and he is sweet and cute" once I finished the sentence he smile "Aw so I can trust my girlfriend" what does he mean I gave him a confused face then he told me "That's my buddy Jonas and I just wanted to make sure you are actually mine" okay that is kinda sweet but also annoying I smile and chuckle I hug him.

Josh POV

It's now 9 and I feel like partying so I notice that there's one at this dude named Alex's house so I quickly get changed and leave. Once I arrived that's when the real party happens I grab myself a drink once I was done my 6 drink I get a little tipsy I have one more and it was a mixture Vodka, Tequila, Rum and Whiskey for some reason and I chugged it down and I went into the living room and started dancing until I was pulled into a room and passed out.

Missy POV

Good I see Josh all tipsy now the plan I pull in a room and lock the door when I look back his passed out even more perfect I lay next to him and smudge my make up on him to make it look like we have been making out I frizz up my hair and mess up his hair I grab my phone and unlock it I take a photo with him next to me having his arms around my waist I smile and post it saying 

Missy The QUEEN

Had an awesome night with him sorry Maya guess he doesn't like you anymore

and photo here

I switch my phone off and walk away and went to get a drink

Maya POV

I woke up to a ding from my phone meaning I was mentioned in a post I look at it and noticed it was Missy I rolled my eyes and looked at what she posted and when I did I started to cry why the hell would do this to me and that bitch Missy I did nothing to her I stop thinking when I passed out from crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so for a slightly short chapter but hey at least I actually write and update so yea hope you enjoy it.

LOVE YA'S

-YANI