School Trip

Riley POV

Yay!!! It's Monday school and better yet we have a school trip to the WATER PARK I am so excited, I jump out of bed and get changed-

I run out the door grabbing my bad and heading to Maya's I knock frantically she opens the door in her pj's and messy bed head.

Maya POV

I wake up to someone knocking on my door I groan and get up I open the door to a every excited Riley "Whaat" I asked very tired and annoyed "Today is our trip to the Water Park get dress!" Really she came here to say that "Ugh fine hold on" I run to my room and put my outfit on its kinda like Riley's-

I walk out and Riley yells "TWINIES!!" Haha "Yep now let's go Riley so we can be early" I said wow I never thought I would say that. I grab my bag I packed the night before and leave making sure I lock the door.

We arrive at school and see everyone already ready to leave, we link arms and walk over to Farkle "Hey Farkley" I said "Hey Maya Hey Babe" he said to me and Riley then they start to kiss ew "Well I leave you guys alone" I walk off to the steps and plug my earphones in, I listen to Never getting back together from Taylor Swift.

I see Missy come my way I  roll my eyes "What do you want Missy?" she give gives me a death stare then said " I just want to  say I see why your dad left you, your a nothing." how did she know that I never told anyone not even Riley or Farkle "How do you know that?" I asked she responded with"I have know things" and with that she finally leaves.

The teacher yells " EVERYONE GET ON THE BUSES!!" We all turn and see 10 buses considering the whole school is going. Riakle and I jump in the 1st bus we sit in the front, I am left by myself since Riakle sits next to each other.
I'm still listening to my music until I feel someone sit next to be I see Aiden he smile at me I smile back then look back to see Josh and I think her name is Alice making out I feel like I'm going to vomit, I look back outside the window and take photos of stuff we drive by.

I feel my ear phones pulled out of my ears I see Aiden holding them "Why did you do that Aiden?" He smiles and says "Do you think you can draw me" I chuckle and nod I grab my sketch book, pencil, colouring pencils and Rubber, after about 15 minutes I finally finish-