Hi

Maya POV

My eyes flew open and I looked around and saw I was in a bedroom I looked towards the night stand and saw a photo

I soon realized it was Josh's room I tried to get up I fell then Josh came bursting through the door "Maya are you okay please tell me your okay can you see me?" He said really concerned "Um Yea where am I? And why are you with me?" I said the las...

I soon realized it was Josh's room I tried to get up I fell then Josh came bursting through the door "Maya are you okay please tell me your okay can you see me?" He said really concerned "Um Yea where am I? And why are you with me?" I said the last bit a little coldly. He helps me up and sits me on the bed and I soon realize it's his room then he broke the silence between us "Okay so hears what happened, first off we were both in Topanga's and you asked me something but I cut you off but kissing you and to my surprise you kissed back then we starting making out soon Missy come and she pushed you and you fell off your chair and hit your head pretty hard called for help then we took you to the hospital said you were alright and sent you off for stupid reason and I couldn't take you back to yours since I couldn't unlock your so I took you to my room and that's it" I blinked why did I kiss him back and Wh- I was cut out of my thought when Josh asked "What did she mean by what did I say before?" What is he talking abou- that's when I remembered Missy saying that "Oh um well before like a couple of times she kept on saying Back off of my man and she um yah" I said to him he looked at me more depth and said "And she what? Maya do not lie to me" why does he have to ask me this I huffed and replied with "Fine she did punch me and slap me that's all" and he looked at me with a frown on his face "Okay but I'm surprised your beautiful face didn't have a bruise on it unlike what I did" I nodded and got up again and saw my crutches across the room and hobbled there very slowly and slightly tripped but I still got there and grabbed my crutches "Um so thanks for this Josh I'll just show myself out" he stood up to walk me out but I was already through his bedroom door I bumped into someone on the way I looked up and through those two beautiful blue eyes I saw before "Hey it's you again" he said to me "Um yea it's me" he smiled then said "I'm Cody who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I felt my face warm up until someone behind me spoke up "Um Cody this Maya I girl I recently did something to and Maya this is Cody my....brother his 1 day older than me".

"Hi" I said to him I turned to Josh "Um well thank you Josh for taking care for me and Cody it was nice to meet you so bye see you at school Josh and I'm not sure about you Cody" I left their house and walked home.

Josh POV

I run in hear a thud I see Maya on the ground I start asking her questions she answers and I help her up she asked me what happened and I told her everything she stood up walking now to her crutches and about to leave until she hits into my brother they seems to know each other which is quite weird but I'll let it slide,once I introduced them to each other she left and I turned to Cody "Dude you didn't tell me you that hot girl over and what happened to her" he said "Dude leave her alone she doesn't need another one of me in her life plus leave it alone I don't want to say what happened" I went into my room and slammed it shut.
And I drifted off to sleep...

-------------------------------------------------------------
So that was it and I know it sucks but my Brain is so filled with stuff for school I literally can't even think what to write but yah and I am letting one of you reader be in my story yay so if you want PM me your Name, Who you want to be as in someone's brother or sister and Something about yourself that's really interesting and if there is people that did it then I will put the winner in the third chapter from now.

Love Ya's

-Yani😘