Your Great At Singing

Maya POV

Once I saw Alex the feeling's I had for him before washed away because of that kiss with Josh ugh why, and considering his smile formed into a frown he must of noticed I was a little out of it since I didn't have a smile or any emotions showing while were at it. So I plastered a fake smile and walked up to him "Hey Alex" his frown turned into a smile "Hey Maya what was Josh doing here?" what right he saw him walk out "Oh he was I didn't know that" I said and shrugged as if I knew nothing, it feels bad lying to such a great guy.

After a long ride we ended up in a carnival Alex exited the car and ran to my side opening it up for me I chuckled while getting out "Thanks"I said while stretching "No problem" Alex said and grabbed my hand while walking through the entrance.Starting off with the fast rides my adrenaline was pumping and my hair was frizzy but while we were getting food it looked like Alex knew the worker because in his eye they were many emotions in there like Hurt Love and Anger mix into one "A-Abigail" he choked out "Alex" she breathed out and now they were staring into each other's eye very love struck and well I felt out of place here so I coughed "Hi I'm Maya and I can tell you guys have history so Alex this was a lovely date but you obviously have someone that you have an endless love bond with even though you didn't tell me anything I can tell she someone you love so bye and don't worry about me I'm pretty sure you guys haven't seen each other in a while" I said to both of them and they nodded and for some reason a real smile formed on my face maybe because of the sight of love in front of me "Okay well I'm gonna go home now bye Alex and Abigail have fun" I said and walked back to the entrance calling Riley after two ring she picked up

Riley-How was your date?!  Was the first thing she said so I chuckled

Me-It was fine but now his on a new date and before you yell I told him to go with her k so don't scream at me

Riley-Okay well do you want to meet up and topanga's?

Me-Sure see you there hun

Riley-Okay bye Peaches

I hung up the call and started to walk to topanga's considering it wasn't that far away, once I finally made it Riley wasn't even here yet so I just ordered a mixed berry smoothie and sat down then someone walked through the doors and I noticed it was Josh and he noticed me so he sat next to me so I stiffened "Hey Maya" he voice was mixed with excitement and sadness I don't get why his voice has excitement in it I wonder why "Hi Josh" I said kinda blankly "What are you doing here aren't you suppose to be on a date with Alex" he kinda sounded concern but that was only in my mind right "Um well there was girl Abigail and it look they went way back and I could tell they loved each other especially because of the way they looked at each other so I let them have rest of the day each other while I came here waiting Riley but you showed up" I explained to him and he looked a little pissed "So pretty much you left him" I nodded and drank my drink again "Okay so where is Riley" I shrugged my shoulders indicating I don't know I looked up at the stage (Pretend Topanga has a small stage in it to perform in ya) and saw no one singing considering today is karaoke I looked around and saw it's only us and like literally it just us where did the waitress go that served me not long ago "Do you want to sing a song" I snapped out of my thought and looked towards Josh to see him staring right at me "Sure" I got up and went on the stage "What song?" I asked him "Well since there's no one to watch us just any song I'll just chose a random song?" I nodded and waited for the song to come on and once the music played it was Marvin Gaye from Charlie Puth which didn't mind. Josh started to sing and he is really good at singing, then my bit came up so I started singing.

Just like they say in the song lets Marvin Gaye get it on

We sang the last bit softly looking into each others eyes then Josh then crashed his lips onto my lips I was taken back by it but I kissed back, Josh wrapped his arms around my waist pulling more closer if that's even possible and I wrapped my arms around his neck. After a few more seconds of this we both pulled apart to catch our breathes "Your great at singing and kissing" Josh said and then chuckled I smacked his arm "Shut Up" he smiled "Um Maya do you want to be my girlfriend?" he said shyly while scratching the back of his neck and even blushing aw his embarrassed "Of course but no cheating on me this time" he looked taken back from my answer but covered that up with a huge smile and hugged me, after a while we broke the hug and he kissed me but when that happened I heard some people cheer and squeal I break apart from him and see Riles and other people standing gushing at us "Riley did you now this" I asked her she nodded so much her neck could of broke.

Josh POV

After the song finished Maya and I were staring into each other's eye's so I choose that as my chance and crashed my lips onto her's she looked taken back by it first but she kissed straight back I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me and enjoying that my plan worked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so really hope you like it and this will be the last chapter but I might also add some chapters like Halloween special one's even though it's past that but yea oh and I will also add an 4 year later chapter so yea really hope you like it and sorry that I am finishing it.

Love Ya Always

-Yani <3