MERRY CHRISTMAS SPECIAL🎄🎁🎊

Josh POV

I was woken up by two figures jumping on me one a joyful and excited little Ally and the same expression on Maya's face just more mature and funny "What are you two doing?" I said half asleep I peeked at the were looking at which they smiled widely and looked at each other before screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!" with they got and Ally ran back to the living room "Sorry Josh but she is a power house and you should know that" Maya said before disappearing into the walk in closet in our room "I know but why did you do it as well?" I questioned my girlfriend and yes we got together but not married or anything "Duh Ally and I planned this yesterday"she said while coming out of the closet holding her clothes in the hand and a towel in another and walked straight into the shower, they planned to wake me up this early on a Sunday great but since shes in the shower it's perfect timing for my plan.

Maya POV

After I enter the shower thoughts of why Josh hasn't proposed yet invaded my mind but really we've been dating for 4 year not to mention before we broke up and had Ally which was like 5 years and before the Missy thing in High that was like 1 month so all in all we've been dating for 9 years and 1 month, I shook the thoughts away and carried on shower. I changed into my outfit (UP duh) and finally left the bathroom only to see the room only lit up by candles I look down and saw rose pedals leading towards the living I start walking the trail whats happening but that thought soon fades away's when I see Josh on the knee and cheekily smiling at me "Maya we've been together for 6 and don't know how many months but I do know I want to spend the rest of my life with the one person I truly love is would you make me the happiest I've ever been and..MARRY ME!" the last two words stood out the most to me, I wiped my cheek not even remembering that I crying but I nodded "Yes a thousand times yes Josh" he got and ran to and gave me a big bear hug  and twirled me around he settled me down and softly kissed me "YAY MUMMY AND DADDY!!" Ally shouted while running towards but only tripped and I know because I did this I'm a bad mum but I laughed not a loud one  more like a giggle. After checking if she's okay she spoke up saying "Mum can I open the presents Santa gave?" even giving me the cutest puppy dog eyes "Sorry bub but not until Riley and Farkle get here with there daughter Lucy remember Lucy you best friend and also there son Kyle" then she replaced the puppy dog eyes with excitement "Right uncle Farkle and Aunt Riley are coming over" she then forgot her about the presents and started pulling my arm to help her with her outfit. Spending at least 10 minutes to put her clothes on I was finally finished(down duh)

(She's 3)

"Love what you did to her room" I heard my amazing best friend behind me and Ally "Thanks I love it to especially her photo wall" I turned around and hugged her like there's no tomorrow and she did exactly the same "Iv'e missed you so much Peaches...

"Love what you did to her room" I heard my amazing best friend behind me and Ally "Thanks I love it to especially her photo wall" I turned around and hugged her like there's no tomorrow and she did exactly the same "Iv'e missed you so much Peaches" she said and a tear slid down her cheek "I missed you too hun" we didn't split apart until we heard people cleared the throats "Geez you guys act like one of you just came back from war" Farkle said and Josh agreed "Yea it's like you guys are married to each instead in us" Josh said it this time "Well haven't seen each in a week what do you expect" I said and walked grab everyone's present. "Okay considering mum is grabbing the presents I guess were doing presents now" Ally said "Wow Ally can speak very well for a 3 year old guess she got Maya's knowledge" A familiar voice said from the door we all turned and saw Aiden "Hey Aiden" we all said at once Josh said "Dude really" which he just laughed at "Hey Ally, Kyle and Lucy I got you guys presents" they squealed and grabbed the bag and picked he presents with there names on it.

Riley POV

Whats with all the petals on the fall "Hey Maya Josh whats with the petals on the ground?" I asked very confused to why there would be unless Josh propse- wait could that be the reason "Wait before you answer is it because Josh proposed" Maya nodded I hugged her again this time jump a bit "Yay so whens the wedding" Maya only chuckled while Josh wasn't listening to busy talking to Aiden and Farkle "I just got asked leave it and help me with the food okay" I nodded and went with her into the kitchen.

Farkle POV

"So when is the wedding?" I asked Josh "Dude I just proposed to her I don't know when yet" I nodded and looked at Aiden "Hows football?" he didn't answer much he just shrugged her shoulder "Is everything okay?" asked a very concerned Josh "Yea just tired from all the moving and practices, dude you have a place I can sleep in just until the foods all done" he asked very tiredly you could see the bags Josh nodded "Yea follow me" and they both left.

Aiden POV

I don't know if I should tell them I have bone cancer, and I don't even know how there gonna react because even if they think it's just comforting me I don't want them to pity me even though it is something to pity about. And the thing is I don't even know how I got it but I remember the day the doctor said I have bone cancer when I only went there to check my leg and sleeping pills. I cleared my mind of those thoughts and let sleep takeover.

Many Hour's Later

Maya POV

Finally the food is down and set out "Ally come here please" I called Ally who was looking at Kyle while listening to Lucy talk and Kyle doing the same "Okay mum" she got up and walked over me "Yes mum" She smiled at me I look behind and see Kyle looking at her but he notices me and quickly looked away "Can you go and tell everyone it's time to eat" she nodded and left.

Ally POV (Did you expect that)

I tugged on my dad's shirt while he was talking to uncle Farkle and he picked me up "Yes my babygirl" and smiled "Mum said it's time to eat,now down" he chuckled put me down and I off to find Uncle Aiden, I checked the guest room and saw him peacefully sleeping so me being me I jumped on him and screamed "WAKE UP UNCLE AIDDY!!" he woke up straight away "Hey I was trying to sleep there Ally Wally" then he started to tickle me "But..I.. was told to..wake..you..up" I said between laughs and he finally stopped "Okay come on then" he picked me up and place me on his shoulders "Hehe I like it up her" he nodded and we enter the dinning room where everyone was.

Maya POV

Everyone finished there food and left to watch the Christmas movies going on in the living room with the boys while Riley stayed behind and just talked "So it looks like Kyle and Ally like each other" Riley said while sipping her coffee "Yea and we wont do anything to try and force there relationship right because it's there story not ours" she nodded "Right but we are hanging we can bring our family as well you know for bonding" I laugh "Yea bonding".

Third Person POV

Everyone fell asleep while watching The Santa Clause in the living room feeling love and happiness while dreaming many things going on in there minds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi so I know it says Christmas special even though it's past Christmas but hey at least I made one before the 1st of Jan New Years which I will also be writing one about.

LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS!!😘🎄

Love You's Always
-Yani💕