What Happened

Josh POV (At the diner)

We were ordering then the waiter left Maya was avoiding eye contact with me then she looked outside she grabbed her Book and Pencil Case and start drawing 2 minutes later our food comes but she doesn't notice after a little longer she looks up and see her food is here and mine is finished after a while she finished and I asked "So can I see the picture?" She nods then she shows me it and bam I'm blown away at it I asked her if she could draw me she nodded then after a while she showed me and I am speechless.
Soon we get up and I put my helmet on I think I forgot something but I'm pretty sure it's nothing while I'm driving I do a sharp right then I feel Maya not holding on to me I look back and notice she not there I stop my bike and run straight to Maya she is bleeding so much "I'm so so sorry Maya" is all I can choke out then she said "Call Riley" she closed her eyes.Dang it that's the thing I forgot to give a helmet how stupid am I it pretty much my fault if I gave her my helmet her head wouldn't be bleeding uncontrollably and well I don't know what else happened to her.

Riley POV

I was enjoying the view of the sky when I get a call I see its Josh "Josh what do you want?" I ask very bored then he said "MAYAS IN THE HOSPITAL!" That's all I needed to here I jumped up from the bay window quickly getting dressed considering I was in my PJs (Outfit ^^) and leave the door making sure I grabbed my phone and called Farkle while running to the hospital it's ringing finally he picked it up "FARKLE MAYAS IN THE HOSPITAL COME NOW" I yell into the Phone he says "Okay" he hung up and I final made it and I'm out of breath.
I walk through the doors and I go up to the Receptionist "Maya Hart" I say to her "Okay are you can take a sit she is still in surgery" I nod and sit wow it's that serious well I'm not sure what happened I look in front of me and see Josh his shaken and has blood on his shirt "What happened to her?" But he didn't answer I guess his not in the mood I grab my phone again and Call..Lucas ugh I don't want to call him but Josh needs his help and Cameron's I ring him and immediately he answers "Hey riles finally got sick of Farkle?" He asked I snorted and said "No, Josh needs your help I think his still in shock" I said "What do you mean in shock what happened?" He asked confused and slightly worried "Maya is in the Hospital and Josh is not responding to anything" I say he says okay then hangs up.

I see Bæ, Lucas and Cameron burst through the door it's been 5 minutes and nothing They see us and come straight to us "Hey Riley are you okay? What happened to Maya? what wrong with Josh?" All of them ask at different times I quickly answer and say "Yes I'm okay, I don't know what happened Josh won't tell me and I don't know what's wrong with Josh" then Josh speaks up "Its my fault while we were riding my Motorbike I did a sharp right turn and she was sent flying into a car and hit her head and I think fractured her bones and I don't know but it's is all my fault because I f*cking forgot to give her my helmet" he forgot to give her the helmet really that's sooooo dumb "What you forgot to give her your helmet!" I growled "Riley calm dow-" Farkle tried to speak but I cut him off "NO I will not calm down he could of killed Maya my best friend your best friend and the person who saved your life" I said to him he was shocked that I just said that Lucas was about to say something but a doctor came in Josh immediately stood up "Maya Hart" all of us looked at him "Any of you family?" I knew I couldn't get in there without being family so "Yes I'm Riley Hart and this is Farkle Hart" I did what Maya did the doctor nods then pulls us to a different room and said "Okay well she hit her really hard and there was a lot of blood that she lost we nearly lost her but we got the heart pumping she is also in a coma and she fractured her Forearm Ribcage Left leg and Left Foot is broken and lots of bruises and a slight chance of memory lost" she at least survived I nod towards to Doctor then we walk back to the waiting room Josh and them came rushing up "What happened to her?" Aiden asked really worried "She fractured her Forearm left Leg and her left foot is broken broke some of her Ribcage and shes in a coma um and they nearly lost her during her surgery and a lot of bruises plus slight chance of memory lost"I say Josh starts to cry oh no.

Aiden POV

I was working out until I heard my phone was going off I grab it and it's Lucas "Sup dude what's up" I said but Lucas said very quickly and worried "Maya is in the hospital you have to go to the house " I hung up put my shirt back on and ran to the hospital the thing is I kinda have a thing for Maya but you know I can't tell Josh because he has a thing for Maya as well. I made it to the hospital at the same time Lucas and Farkle did, we were asking Riley questions and she answered she doesn't what happened to Maya nor what's wrong with Josh but Josh speaks up "It's all my fault" then he continues telling us what happens then Riley got mad but soon she settled finally a doctor came in asking for family and well there is no family here but Riley says its her and Farkle.

After a while they come back and they tell us what happened to her wow she got it bad another doctor came and said were allowed to see Maya we all went racing in and I saw here body lying there broken yet still beautiful then all of an sudden the heart motion stops beeping...

----------------------------------------------------------
Vote and comment

-Yani💜