Please Go Away

Recap
"A lot more sympathy since you caused it" a familiar female voice said.

Maya POV

I woke up but I couldn't move much but I over heard The guys talking to Josh about something, I remained silent until I found out he made out with someone while I was hear fighting for my life. I felt a tear go down my cheek I wipe it off and hear him say "Fine then I admit it I was with a girl and making out with her while I was gone but what do you expect" he said so I finally spoke up saying "A lot more sympathy since you caused it" they turned around and looked at me shocked then Riley spoke up saying "PEACHES!" Haha she can really lighten up a moment like this but still she was about to hug me when I put my hand up to stop her I looked at Josh "So while I was fighting for my life to wake up and stay alive, you were off making out with someone and not caring about me considering you were the one who put me in this mess" I said trying not to shed a tear. "Maya I'm sorr-" He was cut by his phone then he smiled "Guess that's the girl you were making out with" He said "Yea but like I was saying I'm sor-" I cut him off "No Josh I really don't care now so could you please go away now" He was about to answer when Riakle said "Josh just leave" he nodded and left.

Josh POV (When Maya spoke)

I looked at Maya she's awake but she heard what I said I feel terrible she then said some other things "Maya I'm sorr-" is all I could say before I heard a ding it was from May

😒- Hey Cutie how you been since I left you at the cafe

I smiled then Maya said something and Answered with a yea then she said some more things and a go away. I was going to protest but the couple said to just leave so I left I feel so terrible and dumb how could that even happen it's so annoying. I really f*cked up UGH!!!.

Maya POV

As soon as He left "Peaches are you okay?" Riley asked I nodded and said "Of course but can you guys give me and Riakle some time to talk" I looked towards Aiden and Lucas they nod and leave. "Okay Hun spill I know your not okay" Riley said to me I looked down "It's just he was the one who made me be in here so I am just sad and mad that he was off making out with another girl while I was here trying to fight for my life." It was the truth I looked back up but before they could answer I blacked out but I heard screaming.

Farkle POV

Maya Blacked out and starting shaking we were screaming for help nurses came rushing in "she's having a seizure!" One of the nurses said  "Can you wait outside please" of them said to us I grabbed Riley's hand and left the room and went to the waiting room Lucas and Aiden came up to us and asked "What happened?" I looked at them then said "She's having a seizure" they nodded and sat back down. 5 boring minutes later we got to go back inside but she was asleep so instead we called her mother and left.

I was walking in Topanga's with Riley when we saw Josh in the corner with a girl making out it was about to become really headed until we coughed for them to stop which they did and they were out of breath and fixing there sheets "Wow Josh, your making out with that girl from before straight after Maya wakes up from that small coma that you put her in" Riley said he scoffed at her we walked away and I muttered "Asshole" and Riley muttered "Man Wh*re" to keep it low but Josh heard he grabbed our forearms and spun us around to face him "What did you say" he asked slightly mad "I said Asshole" then Riley said "And I said Man Wh*re" his face expression went from smirk to a mad face. "Well then if that what you said then you deserve this"he said to us before we could answer back he Punch me straight in the eye then mouth then nose and for Riley he punched her eye and slapped her cheek "Okay that's enough you have to leave" one of the workers said to Josh "Whatever I have to do something to someone anyway" he said and left "Are you guys okay?" The worker asked we nodded then I realized what he might've meant and dragged Riley towards the hospital we went to Maya's Room but the door was locked we looked through and saw Josh in there trying to say something but Maya yelling "Get out you ass" he got mad a slapped her really hard on her cheek there was a hand print that's when Riley got mad but couldn't do anything suddenly he slapped her head that had been bleeding from the car and her fell back her eyes shut and stopped moving he starting panicking and unlocked the door and yelling "HELP!!!" Then nurses came in "What happened here?" One asked us "Um I don't know I was talking to her then she blacked out" that's when Riley exploded.

Riley POV

Once he said that I exploded "that's it" I said in a annoyed tone they looked at me "He made did me her black out you know how he slapped her cheek then slapped her head in the spot where it was hit by the car!" The Nurse and Farkle looked shock at how I exploded while Josh was mad that I just told them that.
"So your saying that this person here made her black out" the nurse asked Farkle and I nodded she turned to Josh "Is that true?" He asked Josh, Josh looked down that said "Um well-" he didn't get to answer when A nurse came out and said "She stopped breathing and her heart beats are slowing down all of a sudden we need Dr.Miller" he nodded and pressed a button I quickly ran in and saw Maya lying there a little pale and looks kinda lifeless someone pulled me out and I broke down crying and fell on my knees continually crying.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yea so I had a little trouble writing it but hey at least I actually updated enjoy.

Vote Comment

-Yani😘