Karma's A Bitch

Maya POV

"Okay so we got the plan done now lets get everything ready before they come yeah" everyone nodded I went and ran to get all different colours of paint with Riles and Aiden once we reach the room me and riles went in and grab pretty much all the colours while Aiden is obviously on look out. Once we arrived at the cafeteria again we immediately started filling the balloons ether with water, paint, ketchup and even flour haha. After about a few minutes of us filling stuff up Aiden yelled "THERE COMING EVERYONE ACT CASUAL" we all immediately sat down on our own tables and stuff acting normal then Josh and his girl for now enter oh this is going to be fun.

Josh POV

I enter the cafeteria with this girl be my side when it all fell silent it was really werid even though I am used to it this one kind of sudden silent is different no girls are batting there eyelash's or twirling there hair to make them noticeable and the boys aren't death glaring at me I also noticed that Maya is also staring with a grin, I look around and see everyone grinning very weirdly I'm so confused. As I was about to speak up Maya Heather and May scream "NOW!!!" then all of a sudden stuff are being thrown at me in different directions but ending up on me and the girl next to me, while covering my face I hear the girl screaming on the top of her lungs and hear people around me laughing. Finally they finished and I look down towards my clothes and see its drenched in water with blobs of flour paste and smudges of paint and ketchup.

Maya POV

Oh man that was hilarious I can't believe I just did th- I was cut out of my thoughts when I fell to the ground from laughing to much I stood up and felt dizzy then everything went blurry I sat down and closed my eyes, while leaving my eyes closed flashbacks of thing came rushing in sent sharp pains towards my head. I grabbed my head very tight and rubbing my temple then I see the flashbacks. How could he not tell me that we actually knew each other before this. You know what I will deal with that later right now were doing some stuff to Josh, I ran to Heather and May that's her name I learned that after planning this with her anyways "Hey do you guys want to show him that sleeping with girl and dumping them straight after ain't no piece of cake I said signalling towards the three cakes sitting on there table they both nodded "Okay one of you's help me with Josh's face the other will take the girl yea" they nodded and "I'll help with Josh" May said and Heather said "No I want to" great "Fine what about we all do Josh's face huh" they smiled and starting walking towards them, I grabbed Riley and gave her one more piece of cake and took her to get Josh with it she nodded. Once we got there we saw the others we nodded and smashed our cakes into Josh's face, once we were done his face was red from ether the icing or how angry he was and as for the girl well at least the cake can now match up with what her make up was before all cakey. I now notice that everywhere in the cafeteria was clean besides the entrance haha I walked up to him and slapped him everyone fell silent "That was for hooking up with someone well we were dating" and I slapped him again "And that, that was for going to your new girl straight after we broke up from you cheating" he didn't do anything all he did was just give my a shocked expression "Y-you knew about that" I nodded "Yes because I got my memory back and I now remember how much of an ass you were" I said and walked back to my seat and sat doing breathing heavily.

Josh POV

Shit, she remembers everything great and on top of that I'm covered with this, well I guess it's true karma is a bitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola/ Hi/Konnichiwa and thank you for waiting for a new chapter I had trouble with the revenge bit but I had help from my amazing friends at school (Thanks you guys) so yeah I really hope you enjoy the new chapter bye.

Love You Always

-Yani😘